Nolito - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure we can, but it would change our approach. Sané on the left would involve more driving to the byline than cutting inside.

That's his preferred position and Nolito doesn't cut inside too much anyway if anything it will be more in line with what sterling is doing on the right. No reason why the game play would change

That's his preferred position and Nolito doesn't cut inside too much anyway if anything it will be more in line with what sterling is doing on the right. No reason why the game play would change

in fact I think Spurs will have huge difficulty with this system as they don't handle pace that well

I think it's worth an appeal. It more of a push he hasn't brought his head back to do him.

No appeal apparently from City! Stupid thing to do! I thought the useless Moss was gonna deal with by a talking to the pair of them and then we could breath and tell the useless biased sites at the FA that he'd dealt with it. Well, he did deal with it and we cop another three matcher. Let's hope the guy learns from it!

Is it fuck worth an appeal.The bloke was a prize dick head,over what ? Fuck all,probably a bit of name calling.Nolito lost the plot and didn`t give the ref any option.
You seem to have taken this to heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.