Nolito - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupid to headbutt the guy, typical Spanish temperament.... misses 3 games now and I won't be surprised if Pep absolutely bollocks the fuck out of him, or even drops him on his return.

Sure Smith gave him a bit of a barge and probably deserved a yellow, but it was nothing worth getting so wound up about.

I have no idea why footballers do this stupid weird pretend headbutt thing when they know not to do it. Whether there's any genuine aggression behind it is irrelevant, it's just one of those rules, like taking your shirt off after a goal, where you know the consequences and it really shouldn't be difficult to not do it. Completely stupid on his part.

Sure Smith gave him a bit of a barge and probably deserved a yellow, but it was nothing worth getting so wound up about.

I have no idea why footballers do this stupid weird pretend headbutt thing when they know not to do it. Whether there's any genuine aggression behind it is irrelevant, it's just one of those rules, like taking your shirt off after a goal, where you know the consequences and it really shouldn't be difficult to not do it. Completely stupid on his part.

Smith was all over him the whole 2nd half. Not sure about the 1st maybe those from East stand can testify. But smith was really riling and winding nolito up it was imminent,

Still not excusable though. It was a stupid red from nolito and it was yards in front of the 4th official

Smith was all over him the whole 2nd half. Not sure about the 1st maybe those from East stand can testify. But smith was really riling and winding nolito up it was imminent

But it doesn't matter who started it or what led up to it. Everyone knows the rules. You can't put your head in and if you do it's a red card. Speak to the ref if the guy is all over you, tell him sod off, do anything, just don't put your head in. It's completely stupid. Especially at 4-0 up.

But it doesn't matter who started it or what led up to it. Everyone knows the rules. You can't put your head in and if you do it's a red card. Speak to the ref if the guy is all over you, tell him sod off, do anything, just don't put your head in. It's completely stupid. Especially at 4-0 up.

Of course it was. The red was guaranteed the moment he did it there was no two ways about it. A stupid red. I hope he learns from this, at least it's out of his system now and pep has a word with him, than when it's during a high stakes game.

The only stupid thing is to allow that fat man to referee a premier league game and Smith is a shitty footballer only good at provoking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.