Nolito - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it fuck worth an appeal.The bloke was a prize dick head,over what ? Fuck all,probably a bit of name calling.Nolito lost the plot and didn`t give the ref any option.
I'd say it is. Costa got his 3 game ban reduced to 1 game as it wasn't that violent and he was reacting to a bad challenge. Same situation here

Can't stop laughing at the lot of you. Wringing your hands over a show of emotion, albeit stupid.

Have any of you even ever faced frustration within the context of competition? He made a mistake and will learn. Get behind him and quit slagging him off.

Can't stop laughing at the lot of you. Wringing your hands over a show of emotion, albeit stupid.

Have any of you even ever faced frustration within the context of competition? He made a mistake and will learn. Get behind him and quit slagging him off.

You don't really understand British football fans do you.

Had a really good game. Hard to get mad at someone who puts in about 3 shifts per game

It was stupid tho, it has to be said.

I'd say it is. Costa got his 3 game ban reduced to 1 game as it wasn't that violent and he was reacting to a bad challenge. Same situation here
would get an extra game suspension if you appealed that. Was such a stupid thing gonna fucking annoying. The Bournemouth player did nothing really just a slight push.

You don't really understand British football fans do you.

Apparently not (and I'm not suggesting I can). I literally cannot fathom some that are calling for the club to hand a fine as well.

Exactly where do allegiances lie? I would think a player would receive the benefit of the doubt as long as he wore the badge you support.

These players are paid vast amounts of money and even if , on this occasion, it didn't cost us anything another time It might.

Reacting to childish provocation is totally unnecessary at this level, hand wringing or not.

It was not worth the risk of a red card...the other player would have got the red had Nolito kept calm. Hang on now I'm being deluded.

Apparently not (and I'm not suggesting I can). I literally cannot fathom some that are calling for the club to hand a fine as well.

Exactly where do allegiances lie? I would think a player would receive the benefit of the doubt as long as he wore the badge you support.
Clubs routinely fine players when they get sent off that's how it works here,we also don't have blind loyalty to the player,if he behaved like a dick then we will say so

These players are paid vast amounts of money and even if , on this occasion, it didn't cost us anything another time It might.

Reacting to childish provocation is totally unnecessary at this level, hand wringing or not.

It was not worth the risk of a red card...the other player would have got the red had Nolito kept calm. Hang on now I'm being deluded.

I understand your reasoning (expect the money argument, as if money is going to change your personality) but this is Nolito, not fellani, not costa. He doesn't have a history. It was a slip of control and he deserves a mulligan from the fans.

I understand your reasoning (expect the money argument, as if money is going to change your personality) but this is Nolito, not fellani, not costa. He doesn't have a history. It was a slip of control and he deserves a mulligan from the fans.
We are voicing an opinion...not slagging him off......when you've been here a while you'll understand what a real slagging is.........I support him but not for daft avoidable red cards.

Getting paid vast amounts of money really should make you think twice about consequences of your actions I believe too.

Just my opinion but you can carry on laughing at me if you like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.