Nolito - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently not (and I'm not suggesting I can). I literally cannot fathom some that are calling for the club to hand a fine as well.

Exactly where do allegiances lie? I would think a player would receive the benefit of the doubt as long as he wore the badge you support.
Ever heard of Ben Thatcher?

If it walks like a duck....

Finish it off, Karen. Am I a "Rag" in disguise? Why don't you ask me where I was when "we were shit."

My posting frequency has more to do with the respect I have for those who post on most occasions. I don't feel the need to add when it's already been stated. Perhaps the majority of my posts have at a go at "blues" because this place becomes an echo chamber quickly.

You lot are a pisser. Moaning miserable bastards lol. I love the bloke. He made a mistake. So what. Who cares. He'll miss out and either Silver, Sane etc will come in.

Finish it off, Karen. Am I a "Rag" in disguise? Why don't you ask me where I was when "we were shit."

My posting frequency has more to do with the respect I have for those who post on most occasions. I don't feel the need to add when it's already been stated. Perhaps the majority of my posts have at a go at "blues" because this place becomes an echo chamber quickly.
why don't you start a thread? Slagging City fans off...................we can criticise Nolitos daft mistake but support him whilst you slag Blues off

He just needs to learn the phrase "what's the score dickhead?" and he'll be fine. No more need for any pretend headbutts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.