Nolito - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a great game andlost his head a little, he knows the score now and is now sitting out a game or two.
He will come back a better player

Only mistake he made was that he needs to learn not to be provoked by the lesser skillful idiots some teams have in this league.

Finish it off, Karen. Am I a "Rag" in disguise? Why don't you ask me where I was when "we were shit."

My posting frequency has more to do with the respect I have for those who post on most occasions. I don't feel the need to add when it's already been stated. Perhaps the majority of my posts have at a go at "blues" because this place becomes an echo chamber quickly.
I don't know what you are but your posts having a go at blues are not acceptable,clearly you haven't a clue about blues or english football

So he didn't even make any contact? What a fucking waste!

There was minimal contact but to be fair I'd hardly warrant a slight push with the head as a headbutt.

It strikes me as the footballer acting the big man when its nothing but petulant. It's like the school kid who claims he's going to bang out some lad but does nothing until the teacher is there and then starts kicking off when he's held back.

If your that pissed off then just deck the twat and take the ban. As it stands, we've lost a player for three games for absolutely nothing.

what the fuck does that mean?

Pallet - an often wooden product used when shipping large quantities of products

Facial tissue - a paper product used to wipe tears and blow noses, amongst other things

Criticism - the act of expressing disapproval and of noting the problems or faults of a person or thing

Cut so deep - American colloquialism suggesting a word(s) or action hurt another's feelings

Pallet - an often wooden product used when shipping large quantities of products

Facial tissue - a paper product used to wipe tears and blow noses, amongst other things

Criticism - the act of expressing disapproval and of noting the problems or faults of a person or thing

Cut so deep - American colloquialism suggesting a word(s) or action hurt another's feelings
no one like s a clever dick.............especially one who slags blues off....and only posts occasionally to do so....it stinks of Red **** to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.