Nolito - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what you are but your posts having a go at blues are not acceptable,clearly you haven't a clue about blues or english football

You're right, Karen. Perhaps you can author a manual on how to be a proper blue.

Look, being a "Blue" in America is going to be an entirely different proposition than being one in Manchester. I started supporting the club when The only English teams known to the average American "soccer" fan were Manchester United, Liverpool and maybe Arsenal. My experience will be different but please, by all means, suggest it isn't authentic or even wrong.

There was minimal contact but to be fair I'd hardly warrant a slight push with the head as a headbutt.

It strikes me as the footballer acting the big man when its nothing but petulant. It's like the school kid who claims he's going to bang out some lad but does nothing until the teacher is there and then starts kicking off when he's held back.

If your that pissed off then just deck the twat and take the ban. As it stands, we've lost a player for three games for absolutely nothing.

Yeah I agree, I'd feel slightly less pissed off had he actually put some effort in it, but to push heads together is fucking stupid to get a sending off for.

Having seen it close up how the fuck he didn't send Smith off as well is beyond me. Either they both go or neither.
He is an fat shot who has no fucking right to referee at this level. Notice how we got the first booking as per usual despite countless fouls against us.

You're right, Karen. Perhaps you can author a manual on how to be a proper blue.

Look, being a "Blue" in America is going to be an entirely different proposition than being one in Manchester. I started supporting the club when The only English teams known to the average American "soccer" fan were Manchester United, Liverpool and maybe Arsenal. My experience will be different but please, by all means, suggest it isn't authentic or even wrong.

He's a really effective player and we're going to lose him for three games for an act of childish petulance, do you want us to sing his praises?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.