Nolito - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nolito has a temper. He seems to frequently lose his cool. As some on this thread have already pointed out, this isn't the first time that he has put his head against an opponent and then shoved it aggressively forward.

Pep will have a strong word with Nolito. Likely Nolito will learn to cut this behavior out. Otherwise, he'll be sold.

Can't argue with red, but a fairer outcome would have been two reds but tbh their player missing three games is of no value to us

Daft, unnecessary card. But I still hate the blanket rule applied to the whole 'retaliation' thing. Someone's going to get one for looking at the other player too aggressively one day.

(and yes, the instigator always gets away with it - because everyone learned a new word when they introduced the 'retaliation' rules and footballers act like children when they're trying to draw attention away from their own foul 5 seconds previously)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

It was silly, not as silly as some of the reactions I've just read over the last 10 pages though.

Silly but almost solves a dilemma anyway with Sane, Silva and Aguero back. Would be harsh to drop Nacho after 3 goals and 2 assists in roughly 140 odd minutes. I mised the game yesterday because i was at a wedding but i have just got back and watched the highlights. I caught myself just grinning in awe at times. I was so wrong about Sterling. In this system, he is a beast.

My issue with these types of decisions is that Nolito would have also got a red if he'd done what Smith did to him, so why is it different if the ball is in play?

Song for Nolito to the Dexy's Geno tune,
Pep Guardiola signed him from Celta Vigo......Nolito
He's gonna put the ball in the back of your Net ...Nolito.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.