Nolito - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing it on motd, I don't think he actually threw a headbutt, it looked more like they were putting their heads together and the other fella moved his and Nolito then went forward. Still a cock.

So after all these years of watching football (I assume) don`t you understand that 99 times out of 100 its the instigator who comes of best and the retaliater is the guilty one.He`s not a kid plying his trade he`s a season pro who should have known better.A red for being stupid.I can`t understand why you even think of defending him.
Think he's making the point which was mentioned on one of the channels the ref could have dealt with it being a couple of mins to go two yellow cards and a stern talking too,not so much defending nolito he was stupid what he got involved in,but if the ref sends him off smith has to go as well he shoved nolito twice as well as instigated the heads coming together..

So after all these years of watching football (I assume) don`t you understand that 99 times out of 100 its the instigator who comes of best and the retaliater is the guilty one.He`s not a kid plying his trade he`s a season pro who should have known better.A red for being stupid.I can`t understand why you even think of defending him.

Yet i havent defended Nolito maybe want to read back what i typed.........

Stupid thing to do, gives the ref an easy decision to make, especially as you're a City player. Shame, as he's been very very good so will be a big loss. Assume Raheem will go to the left and LEEEEROOYYYYYYY will come in?

Settled in well, playing well, played well yesterday, did a silly thing and he'll learn from that.

Got to say though that this song of his I've heard is absolutely fucking dire. Every shit cheesy set of fans in League 1 stopped singing that five years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.