Nolito - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
whilst he got himself drawn into it you have to put blame on the ref and linesman as well for not controlling and dealing with the situation properly should have been red cards to both Nolito and Smith lets remember smith should have had yellow for the first foul personally and then it was Smith that put heads together first.
Spot on,smith had a few scuffles elsewhere which could and should have been yellow cards,but nolito only has himself to blame such a shame as he has settled in well and has deserved his starting spot in the games..

First time in his career he's been sent off I believe so hopefully a one off from a player who has done excellent for us so far at what could turn out to be one of the bargains of the season

Such an incredibly frustrating red card. we were 4 up and cruising, going into the last few minutes of the game. Yes, Smith gave him a petulant little shove. But it was hardly worthy of Nolito going to confront him, which then led on to the "butt". He'll have to wise up. That's 2 three game bans we've picked up now thanks to foolishness. It's going to be hard enough when the inevitable injuries come along without having fit players sat in the stands.

whilst he got himself drawn into it you have to put blame on the ref and linesman as well for not controlling and dealing with the situation properly should have been red cards to both Nolito and Smith lets remember smith should have had yellow for the first foul personally and then it was Smith that put heads together first.
Eh !!!!!!
Now that is just ridiculous.Pass the blame onto someone else for the stupidity of a seasoned international.You could only read it on BM.

Eh !!!!!!
Now that is just ridiculous.Pass the blame onto someone else for the stupidity of a seasoned international.You could only read it on BM.

So smith didnt provoke him nor instigate the heads together in the first place whilst getting away with a yellow yep its ridiculous to even think about blaming anybody else but Nolito..........

Eh !!!!!!
Completely agree we are better then most teams, they will resort to whatever they can to stop us playing, nolito knows better and I can tell you now pep won't be blaming the ref. Nolito has made a big error in judgement and it could cost him his place in the starting 11 he has been excellent so far this season but has handed sane a chance to show what he is capable off.

Bit silly but no real malice. He's a good guy, hard worker and handy player and I imagine he will learn from this and we will all just crack on

So smith didnt provoke him nor instigate the heads together in the first place whilst getting away with a yellow yep its ridiculous to even think about blaming anybody else but Nolito..........
So after all these years of watching football (I assume) don`t you understand that 99 times out of 100 its the instigator who comes of best and the retaliater is the guilty one.He`s not a kid plying his trade he`s a season pro who should have known better.A red for being stupid.I can`t understand why you even think of defending him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.