Nolito

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plenty are saying Nolito and Sane and our attack is sorted, do we not still need a 3rd striker?

Would the players guarantee enough goals? We definitely need more goals from other areas of the pitch and especially from our attacking midfielders/forwards, but banking on this group to score enough without going for a proper striker could be a risk.

Also, while I trust Pep 100%, these 2 attacking signings aren't exactly 'wow' names, given I'd not really heard of either 12 months ago!

To me it is. We are also adding Pep to the attack. If Sane is playing he is taking games from Navas which means more goals. We know what we are getting from Nolito. Under Pep I certainly expect Sterling to be more prolific in front of the net. And finally, every minute that Bony played last season will be played by Nacho this season. That is a lot of goals.

Well at the rate the pound is dropping, city better sign him fast... Or it will be the same rate as Gundogan soon :)

To me it is. We are also adding Pep to the attack. If Sane is playing he is taking games from Navas which means more goals. We know what we are getting from Nolito. Under Pep I certainly expect Sterling to be more prolific in front of the net. And finally, every minute that Bony played last season will be played by Nacho this season. That is a lot of goals.

KDB could also play as a false nine. Nolito and either one of Sane / Auba and we are good. No need to sign 3 players upfront.

Can I have a question please? Does Brexit somehow change this transfer status and can it make other transfer more complicated in near future?

Can I have a question please? Does Brexit somehow change this transfer status and can it make other transfer more complicated in near future?

Just a guess, maybe someone else will be able to answer better than I can.....Britian wont actually active Article 50 until a new PM has arrived in Oct....any player signed from EU wont need a work permit before that point as will already have a contract in place and will be safe.....I think its anyone signing after that point that might have greater issues...anyone confirm??

Just a guess, maybe someone else will be able to answer better than I can.....Britian wont actually active Article 50 until a new PM has arrived in Oct....any player signed from EU wont need a work permit before that point as will already have a contract in place and will be safe.....I think its anyone signing after that point that might have greater issues...anyone confirm??
We can't be certain but it is very likely that there will be a relatively long transition period. After that it is possible that there will be some form of priority treatment for EU nationals as part of reciprocal deals. Failing that they would be in the same category as South Americans and Africans so if they are established internationals there should be no problem. Obviously it will increase the paper work but I don't see it having much of an impact tbh. What might happen though is that some time in the future the FA may try to implement restrictions on the number of foreign players allowed which would be easier to implement outside the EU.

We can't be certain but it is very likely that there will be a relatively long transition period. After that it is possible that there will be some form of priority treatment for EU nationals as part of reciprocal deals. Failing that they would be in the same category as South Americans and Africans so if they are established internationals there should be no problem. Obviously it will increase the paper work but I don't see it having much of an impact tbh. What might happen though is that some time in the future the FA may try to implement restrictions on the number of foreign players allowed which would be easier to implement outside the EU.

It will take fucking ages & ages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.