Nolito

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slaven Bilic comments about Nolito off the ball movement,
during the game against Turkey.
no wonder Pep like him, he will fit straight to the team.

We'll soon knock that out of him. He'll be standing in the centre circle - hands on hips with Bony in no time.

I think people who only expect mega signings like Aubameyang and Pogba might be left a little disappointed. Pep only goes for team players. Not to say that great players cannot be team players but that is his priority. How a player fits in his plan and his style, the sum of parts is bigger than the individual and every player must be prepared to work like a dog. Henry said Guardiola took him off at halftime despite the fact he had scored in the first half because he was not running where Pep wanted him to run. This is his mentality.

I think people who only expect mega signings like Aubameyang and Pogba might be left a little disappointed. Pep only goes for team players. Not to say that great players cannot be team players but that is his priority. How a player fits in his plan and his style, the sum of parts is bigger than the individual and every player must be prepared to work like a dog. Henry said Guardiola took him off at halftime despite the fact he had scored in the first half because he was not running where Pep wanted him to run. This is his mentality.

Couldn't agree more best thing I've seen someone say on here.
Superstars don't make the team, personally think pogba would be a bad influence on the squad with his attitude

Couldn't agree more best thing I've seen someone say on here.
Superstars don't make the team, personally think pogba would be a bad influence on the squad with his attitude
Yeah we're high profile now and realisticly will not break into the Munich, Barca, Real bracket without doing it on the pitch, that's where improvement is needed.

A team rather than individuals will give us more chance of breaking into the 'A' teams cosey corner.

Yeah we're high profile now and realisticly will not break into the Munich, Barca, Real bracket without doing it on the pitch, that's where improvement is needed.

A team rather than individuals will give us more chance of breaking into the 'A' teams cosey corner.
The only team to come close is Atletico and they have done it knowing they can't compete for the biggest names, only with a strong team ethic. We can probably attract better players than Atletico so if we get the team playing as a unit an Pep will, then we can compete with the 3 dominant teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.