Nolito

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't it Messi who said Pep taught him how to kick a ball properly :) , thing is a week ago I'd never heard of Nolita then we were linked, just goes to show Pep knows best,
Nolito actually played at Barcelona when he was young, the same time Pep was there. He rejected a pro contract from Pep and Barcelona to move to Benfica.

You mean the experts who never mention a player until there's a link then claim they're top class and they've been banging on about them for years?

Yeah, they make me laugh to. Even funnier when they actually do base it all on one game too.

Agree but if the link as any truth in it Pep will know all about him so that would be good enough for me.

Think it fits a Bayern style 433 much better, neither Sane nor Nolito look like wing backs to m, I see a front 3 with KDB behind in a Muller role then 2 deeper midfielders behind De Bruyne.
Saidthis all along.

The links have gone cold on this one. Don't see this happening If Sane and Auba happen. And vice versa.

or...it could be:

Sterling/Nolito - Aguero/Iheanacho - Navas/Sane

But one thing is for sure, if we sign Nolito then Auba won't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.