Nolito

Status
Not open for further replies.
There more to a winger than just cutting inside and shoot. Aubameyang cannot do what Nolito and Sane does defensively.

learning that is easier and can be trained into a player...if indeed he cant do it which I'm not sure he cant.......Im certainly not sure Sane is defensive minded at all...Nolito i will agree with you and he looks like a player that is a bit of a fighter..btu we need him to be more than that and i don't think he has the required level that ewe need to provide enough goal threat (especially in the absence of Kun)

Not every fan, Aguero misses about 6 league games and about 10 overall most seasons, with Iheanacho to cover its more important the players we buy to play alongside Aguero in a front 3, complement the team rather than try and fit in just in case Aguero and Iheanacho are injured. If Pep thinks that Aubameryang, fine , if he's happy with Sane or Norlito , I'm not going to judge him until I See with my own eyes how it works . I think he has enough credit in the game to be trusted to get it right.

firstly the impact on when Kun is missing is huge

second having a player to play instead of Kun when a rest is needed is also vital and will lesson the chances of injuries to Kun due to fatigue.

Aubamayang will compliment the team as he can play either side of a central striker (Nacho cant and Sane is yet unproven at this)

No manager is infallible and just blinding using Ill trust the manager reason is no argument at all - people trusted Pellers/Mancini and a whole list of managers before them and those at other clubs - they all get things wrong including Pep...and like I said its not just Pep whose judgement it is on these players..its Txixi and his record is decidedly less than impressive.

Rumours currently link is to both.

Signing Nolito doesn't preclude us from getting Aubameyang, Sane, Kroos or others.

Ive asked this though previously..if its a case of signing both fine...if its one or the other then there is only one we should be going for IF (as rumoured) the player is keen.....noone has definitively said both.......a lot of reports (I know we can take those with a huge pinch of salt) have said Nolito is plan b for Aubamayang

Wasting your time,he is set against Nolito and that is that

Ha

so i see the whole point of a forum is lost on some......maybe we should only allows posts and posters who agree with everything that the club does and the manager et al do. (and for he record I think Gudongan is a superb signing and I think the idea of getting Kroos if we can is also brilliant;, I don't rate stones as high as some but we need a centre half so in terms of that Im for it as well)

Also for the record, Im not dead set against him and that is that....Im dead set against him if its him or Aubamayang....if we get them both then fine...if aubamayang doesn't want to come and we get Nolito then also fine....but going for Nolito because he is a cheaper option than Aubamayang that I am against.

I also don't think he is the better player....which at the end is the most important thing. (both in terms of individual and what they bring to the team)

thats not the point...these are our reported targets so they are the only ones we can discuss as yet...and thats what people are doing...if this guy is one of our targets then in my opinion i think we should be looking at better (and so do other people)...when we get words of those different targets (if they do exist) then we will discuss the relative merits of them as well.
No. The point is people are judging the window before it's even open.

Nolito and Sane in, Navas out.

Those two along with Sterling, plus the option of de Bruyne (would rather him central) sounds very good to me.

Lol why the f*** people are assuming that Aubameyang's deal have anything to do with Nolito. Aubameyang is NOT a winger, yes he CAN play there, just like KDB can play at the wings. But would you want him to play averagely at a position he's not suitable for? NOPE. Go and ask any BVB fan, they'll tell you he's not right for the RW let alone LW where Nolito would play. smh!
What would Arsenal fans have said about Henry going to Barca to play left wing?

What would Arsenal fans have said about Henry going to Barca to play left wing?

Turning a young 21-year-old Winger into a Striker is a lot easier than making a 27 y/o , already established striker, who obviously never played on the left side of the wing, learn how to contribute defensively.
Point being, that it is already proven that he is average on the wings, so why would you break the british record transfer fee for a player who you don't intend to utilise properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.