Nolito

Status
Not open for further replies.
so backs up my pint even more...he is an inside forward able to play across the front 3.......nolito doesn't and no one knows about sane
The people that need to know about Sane will know, just as they will know exactly who their targets are and where they will be used.

The people that need to know about Sane will know, just as they will know exactly who their targets are and where they will be used.

actually no they won't.....they won't know if he will reach his potential...just like Ballotelli who had all the talent int he world but look at him....the list of failed next world stars is pretty big.

Yes he looks a good prospect...will he reach the level of even being in that next bracket of player just below your mess's and renaldo's...possibly but no one knows if he will....aubamayang is already in that bracket (probably won't go any higher) and at present is far a superior player than Sane (and nolito) The very same can be said of Nacho....will he get the the level of a Sergio/Lewnadowski/Muller - or even the next level down - we all hope so but he is well away from that at present as is Sane

When did the window shut?

thats not the point...these are our reported targets so they are the only ones we can discuss as yet...and thats what people are doing...if this guy is one of our targets then in my opinion i think we should be looking at better (and so do other people)...when we get words of those different targets (if they do exist) then we will discuss the relative merits of them as well.

thats not the point...these are our reported targets so they are the only ones we can discuss as yet...and thats what people are doing...if this guy is one of our targets then in my opinion i think we should be looking at better (and so do other people)...when we get words of those different targets (if they do exist) then we will discuss the relative merits of them as well.
But Pep builds teams not a collection of names, would you have been impressed with Costa and Coman, if we had been linked last year or should Bayern have been looking a t better, would you have been impressed if we had been linked to Payet, Mahrez, or Kante, last summer. We will buy players that can play and do what Pep requires, not just players that are well known or established.

But Pep builds teams not a collection of names, would you have been impressed with Costa and Coman, if we had been linked last year or should Bayern been looking a t better, would you have been impressed if we had been linked to Payet, Mahrez, or Kante, last summer. We will buy players that can play and do what Pep requires, not just players that are well known or established.

Im judging him as a player...not on his name or his standing on a list of the top 1000 professional footballers........it has nothing to do whether he is established or not but whether he is the better player....and Aubamayang is the better player out of all 3....so he is obviously going to cost more. There is nothing that Nolito can do that Aubamayang cannot but Aubamayang is by far the superior goal threat.....whic is something EVERY fan knows we need int he inevitable absence of Kun.

Im judging him as a player...not on his name or his standing on a list of the top 1000 professional footballers........it has nothing to do whether he is established or not but whether he is the better player....and Aubamayang is the better player out of all 3....so he is obviously going to cost more. There is nothing that Nolito can do that Aubamayang cannot but Aubamayang is by far the superior goal threat.....whic is something EVERY fan knows we need int he inevitable absence of Kun.

Aubameyang is a striker.

Nolito is a winger.

Rumours currently link is to both.

Signing Nolito doesn't preclude us from getting Aubameyang, Sane, Kroos or others.

Why is this so hard to understand?

Not every fan, Aguero misses about 6 league games and about 10 overall most seasons, with Iheanacho to cover its more important the players we buy to play alongside Aguero in a front 3, complement the team rather than try and fit in just in case Aguero and Iheanacho are injured. If Pep thinks that Aubameryang, fine , if he's happy with Sane or Norlito , I'm not going to judge him until I See with my own eyes how it works . I think he has enough credit in the game to be trusted to get it right.

so backs up my pint even more...he is an inside forward able to play across the front 3.......nolito doesn't and no one knows about sane
There more to a winger than just cutting inside and shoot. Aubameyang cannot do what Nolito and Sane does defensively.

Aubameyang is a striker.

Nolito is a winger.

Rumours currently link is to both.

Signing Nolito doesn't preclude us from getting Aubameyang, Sane, Kroos or others.

Why is this so hard to understand?
Wasting your time,he is set against Nolito and that is that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.