Non City Related Rumours/Gossip.....(cont)

Tancredi Palmeri on TalkSport:

Tottenham are very close to aquiring the services of Wesley Sneijder.

He said this is big big news.

sam-caddick said:
Tancredi Palmeri on TalkSport:

Tottenham are very close to aquiring the services of Wesley Sneijder.

He said this is big big news.[/quote

heard this myself but didn't think they would pay the wages that he would be looking for .

I am not too suprised with Spurs as they managed to sign Van der Vaart on decent wages. The only question is can AVB get the best out of Sneijder?

MSP said:
If numbers of 12m for Chelsea and 65k week for him are true, Chelsea are robbing Liverpool.

Not really, City sold Caciedo for 1m and then the club who bought him sold him for 10m with less than 1 year.

Spurs getting Wesly is a good signing! Would be nice if they finished above Arsenal LOL

Debuchy to Newcastle for £5million, another master class in the transfer market by them if it goes through. Real Madrid were interested in him this summer, he's a good player and I'm not sure how Newcastle are getting him so cheap... Lille struggling financially?

LoveCity said:
Debuchy to Newcastle for £5million, another master class in the transfer market by them if it goes through. Real Madrid were interested in him this summer, he's a good player and I'm not sure how Newcastle are getting him so cheap... Lille struggling financially?

They got Cabaye for peanuts too. Maybe they have some arrangement with them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.