Non City Related Rumours/Gossip.....(cont)

MSP said:
I'm late to discussion but I'm pretty sure Russian League will easily overtake Portuguese, Dutch or Greek one very soon, and will start to knock on Italian doors soon after that.

Pretty sure it already has, the only difference is there's less coverage of it here.

There's far more quality players in Russia than any of those leagues, i'd say it's possibly 5th best, maybe equal with France, behind the obvious 4.

Eto'o, Lass, Pareja, Honda, Elm, Doumbia, Dzsudzsak, Ziegler, Corluka, Ansaldi, Marcano, Bocchetti, Tosic, Rondon, Suchy, Carlos Eduardo, Kuranyi, McGeady, Jurado, Kallstrom, Romulo, Bruno Alves, Hubocan, Caicedo, Lacina Traore, Insaurralde, Musa, De Zeeuw, Criscito, Misimovic, Jano, Lombaerts, Danny and now Hulk and Witsel. All well known players who could play in any league.

Pluuus all the many quality Russian players and talented but fairly unknown Brazilians.

Do you guys regret not getting Van Persie now??

I remember alot were against the signing but he's clearly levels above Balotelli/Dzeko and is performing alot better than Aguero/Tevez who are top class but still.

jlc09 said:

You make that sound like we had the option.

I don't believe RVP coming to us was ever on the cards while we continued to employ our current 4 strikers,it neither made sense for FFP,our team harmony,or the player himself.

Had we offloaded one or more then i'm sure he'd have been playing in Blue and we'd be sitting pretty at the top with a very healthy goal difference - he is simply awesome.

jlc09 said:

I remember alot were against the signing but he's clearly levels above Balotelli/Dzeko and is performing alot better than Aguero/Tevez who are top class but still.
Not really, I regret us not signing Hazard far more.

jlc09 said:

no and its only at the end of the season will prove whether i`m right or not

I was talking to a rag last night, a decent one that goes, and we both agree that RVP will win Utd the league if he stays fit. I didn't want to admit it but I had to agree, he's a world class striker and IMO we only have one world class striker and he's been injured and he's out of form.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.