Non City Related Rumours/Gossip.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
n_mcfc said:
Ovo said:
LoveCity said:
Javi is back~! Javi Garrido to Norwich on loan from Lazio with option to buy. If he plays against us, hope we give him a warm reaction, I remember his brilliant words about the club the day he left.

Has this happened? He'll get a great reception from me.

And me!

Desperately unlucky when was with us. Sven bought him for £1.5m and he was young and looked promising. I remember the Newcastle game when myself and a few other fans were laughing at how the Geordies had paid over £6m for their Spanish left-back (Enrique). He was unfortunate to play behind Martin Petrov in his first season in the Premier League, often exposed, then Robinho.

Then Hughes didn't like him, at all. Paying £10m for Wayne Bridge and then still choosing Michael Ball ahead of him. I felt sorry for him at the time. It wasn't until Bobby came in and played a few players who hadn't had a look in for some time that he started to feature again. He scored a cracker against Wolves away from home and I recall him playing well against United too. I'd rather have him on our books now that Bridge.

Best of luck to him and I really hope he impresses at Norwich. He deserves to play every week.

Great post.

Garrido will be a good signing for Norwich. Chris Hughton is shrewd in the transfer market.

How does Modric to Madrid make sense...I mean he's an alright player but what does Mourinho see in him? Especially when he has the likes of Kaka fighting for a first-team place and Nuri Sahin who has made what 5 appearances for the club?

Joga Bonito said:
How does Modric to Madrid make sense...I mean he's an alright player but what does Mourinho see in him? Especially when he has the likes of Kaka fighting for a first-team place and Nuri Sahin who has made what 5 appearances for the club?
That's the thing.. it doesn't their midfield is absolutely loaded along with barcas and they are both still after signing guess what... ANOTHER MIDFIELDER it makes no sense to me since modric is in reality an attacking mid who played deeper under 'arry. They have alonso, diarra, khedira, ozil, di maria I mean they are stacked and really don't need modric kinds like how they really didn't need coentrao but splunked out a ton of money on him even though they were the only suitors

Sahin to Liverpool on loan is done according to Oliver Kay and some others. Rodgers starting to build a very good team, Arsenal won't be happy though as Wenger wanted Sahin badly. Sahin will probably play against us second game of the season, hopefully has some settling in pains. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.