Non City Related Rumours/Gossip.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Mirror saying Chick-Penis to Arsenal from the Scum & Adam to Everton from Liverpool.

n_mcfc said:
Ovo said:
LoveCity said:
Javi is back~! Javi Garrido to Norwich on loan from Lazio with option to buy. If he plays against us, hope we give him a warm reaction, I remember his brilliant words about the club the day he left.

Has this happened? He'll get a great reception from me.

And me!

Desperately unlucky when was with us. Sven bought him for £1.5m and he was young and looked promising. I remember the Newcastle game when myself and a few other fans were laughing at how the Geordies had paid over £6m for their Spanish left-back (Enrique). He was unfortunate to play behind Martin Petrov in his first season in the Premier League, often exposed, then Robinho.

Then Hughes didn't like him, at all. Paying £10m for Wayne Bridge and then still choosing Michael Ball ahead of him. I felt sorry for him at the time. It wasn't until Bobby came in and played a few players who hadn't had a look in for some time that he started to feature again. He scored a cracker against Wolves away from home and I recall him playing well against United too. I'd rather have him on our books now that Bridge.

Best of luck to him and I really hope he impresses at Norwich. He deserves to play every week.

I might be imagining this but didn't Silva say that Garrido had alot to do with talking him into the move to city even though he knew he wouldn't be at the club? Something to do with them playing under age football and were still friends and obviously he gave the club and the city a good sell

Marco Branca in England to tie up deals with tottenham in regards to Gio Dos Santos and Julio Cesar as well as us and NDJ.

Joao Moutinho deal expected to be completed within 48hrs with spurs.

Hopefully this is good news for us regarding DDR and offloading Adebayor

Dj1979 said:
I might be imagining this but didn't Silva say that Garrido had alot to do with talking him into the move to city even though he knew he wouldn't be at the club? Something to do with them playing under age football and were still friends and obviously he gave the club and the city a good sell

If this is true, just for getting Silva to come to us, he should be conferred legend status by City fans, and probably given a role similar to Viera when he retires..

Liverpool have agreed a deal to sign Oussama Assaidi from Heerenveen which will end any possibility of Johnson to Liverpool I imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.