Non City Related Rumours/Gossip.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
carlos92 said:
Clint Dempsey will not play for Fulham again. Liverpool are keeping close tabs on the situation.

Dippers have been chasing Dempsey for weeks now, not sure if I posted it on the board or in PM

Rodgers thinks he suits his style

Danamy said:
carlos92 said:
Clint Dempsey will not play for Fulham again. Liverpool are keeping close tabs on the situation.

Dippers have been chasing Dempsey for weeks now, not sure if I posted it on the board or in PM

Yep I think you have mentioned it on here plus what SSN have been reporting. Where will their money come from if they will not sell Agger?

carlos92 said:
Danamy said:
carlos92 said:

Yep I think you have mentioned it on here. Where will their money come from if they will not sell Agger?

i think we will find the £5m if we really want to buy him

carlos92 said:
Danamy said:
carlos92 said:

Yep I think you have mentioned it on here plus what SSN have been reporting. Where will their money come from if they will not sell Agger?

He's been trying to shift Carroll all summer to anyone who's willing to listen but finding it difficult

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.