Non City Related Rumours/Gossip.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of Watford rumours. Scott Loach looks set to join Ipswich Town and according to the Dail Fail , Vincenzo Iaquinta has been linked to them.

carlos92 said:
A couple of Watford rumours. Scott Loach looks set to join Ipswich Town and according to the Dail Fail , Vincenzo Iaquinta has been linked to them.

As have Del Piero & Inzaghi, good luck to them.

Oscar deal is all but done with reports saying he has passed his Medical. Just a matter of WHEN they will announce it rather than if. We are also in for Spanish RB Cesar Azpilicueta for about 7 million. From all reports he is a very good young RB.

Swansea City have had a £2m bid for midfielder Michu accepted by Spanish club Rayo Vallecano as Michael Laudrup closes in on his third signing. Swans boss Laudrup hopes the 26-year-old will sign before they leave for their United States tour on Sunday.

I reckon a very good signing for them. Was incredible for Rayo last year, scored 16 goals from midfield! and for 2m a bargain.

Papiss Cisse was in Piccolino in West Didsbury last night. Make of that what you will! Carroll to Newcastle. Cisse to Utd? Which leaves us clear for RVP?

interested to see what happens with modric as avb and levy aren't in a rush to sell him on the cheap, could really see united getting him after having their moura bid rejected

bluebanana83 said:
Papiss Cisse was in Piccolino in West Didsbury last night. Make of that what you will! Carroll to Newcastle. Cisse to Utd? Which leaves us clear for RVP?

I can't believe more haven't been linked with him. I expected a scramble for him.

bluebanana83 said:

isnt he with newcastle for pre season? think they're in germany lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.