Non City Related Rumours/Gossip.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea really pushing the boat out.

Going to be a tough but class season if they gel quickly.

I'm not flapping, but Chelsea are assembling a squad of talent, youth, potential. PSG are also scarily strong looking. It reminds me of us, but spending on quality players...not Adebayor.

Stupid comment?

In all fairness , i am happy , we are good enough to compete with them , but they are spending a lot of money like PSG and most certainly will miss FFP , and if we miss too , then there is no way UEFA is banning us and them

Best part is i am not sure if oscar is worth £25m?

Look at it this way, if we lose the title at least it might be to Chelsea instead of THEM. Finishing 2nd to Chelsea wouldn't feel half as bad as the red scum pipping us.

Chelsea seem to be buying a lot of samey type players. Marin, Matta, Oscar, Hazard. All players who like to play behind the striker. They are definitely making a statement! Sturridge will have to leave now surely? I hope they buy Hulk, as he will cost a shedload and I do not rate him that highly. I wonder if they are still in negotiations for Maicon? Some serious money being spent, they seem to be buying a lot of young players in bulk to replace an aging squad.

LoveCity said:
Look at it this way, if we lose the title at least it might be to Chelsea instead of THEM. Finishing 2nd to Chelsea wouldn't feel half as bad as the red scum pipping us.

This. Still think we're more than capable of winning it though haha. Few top quality signings and we will be well on our way

The back pages say Chelsea could be signing Cavani for £35million but his £150,000/week wage demands are holding up the deal. Dear god, if they sign him after the others we really have a fight on our hands don't we, if they all gel quick enough anyway.

LoveCity said:
The back pages say Chelsea could be signing Cavani for £35million but his £150,000/week wage demands are holding up the deal. Dear god, if they sign him after the others we really have a fight on our hands don't we, if they all gel quick enough anyway.

Just spotted the Cavani link in the Mail and was about to post about it.

Hulk was spose to be close to signing to about 2 weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.