Non-League Football Thread

In years gone past the BBC Football website have given a decent it of coverage to Non-League Day, but yesterday there was nothing. Later on in the day there was a match report on Wrexham but that was it.

I don't seem to hide the fact anymore that they're not interested in anything below PL or WSL stories.

In years gone past the BBC Football website have given a decent it of coverage to Non-League Day, but yesterday there was nothing. Later on in the day there was a match report on Wrexham but that was it.

I don't seem to hide the fact anymore that they're not interested in anything below PL or WSL stories.
They did a full hour special on Scarborough Athletic up here yesterday, the BBC.

I'm very fairweather with Alty. Haven't been for years since I moved away but would enjoy the odd Saturday afternoon with the lads before heading out afterwards. Memories of a freezing cold November night on an open terrace at Macclesfield away, and getting in leathered after Alty put Barnsley out of the FA Cup and accidentally lacerating my own foot with a dropped pint of water.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.