Non League Thread

Went to see Park Avenue play Stockport County on Wednesday .
Great result for the Avenue on Wednesday beat Stockport 2-0 .
Park Avenue play Lowestoft tomorrow hoping for another win for the Avenue .
Fair play to Stockport on Wednesday they brought quite a few fans .

allan harper said:
Lancaster have got off to a great start, bringing former Man City player Trevor Sinclair as assistant coach is working well at the moment. 2-0 down the other night at half time, come back to win 3-2. Peacock pulled a master stroke bringing his former team mate to the club. Trevor has singed on as a player too but will only play if he's really needed.

Went past the Lancaster ground yesterday on the way to Kendal(sold my seasoncard and watched City after in a Kendal pub)and it looks a great set up there,good for a higher level.

Tbilisi said:
allan harper said:
Lancaster have got off to a great start, bringing former Man City player Trevor Sinclair as assistant coach is working well at the moment. 2-0 down the other night at half time, come back to win 3-2. Peacock pulled a master stroke bringing his former team mate to the club. Trevor has singed on as a player too but will only play if he's really needed.

Went past the Lancaster ground yesterday on the way to Kendal(sold my seasoncard and watched City after in a Kendal pub)and it looks a great set up there,good for a higher level.
Yeah for non league it's not a bad set up mate, you're sponsoring the match ball, that's a nice touch. Me and a few friends did the same thing for Lancaster a few years ago, we got free cans of beer and watched the game in the cooperate box, which is basically a shed on stilts!

allan harper said:
Tbilisi said:
allan harper said:

Yeah for non league it's not a bad set up mate, you're sponsoring the match ball, that's a nice touch. Me and a few friends did the same thing for Lancaster a few years ago, we got free cans of beer and watched the game in the cooperate box, which is basically a shed on stilts!

Its a free bar at Darlo...even though its my birthday I wont take the piss as its money they need.

April 18th is Lancaster v Darlo,its Darlos last away of the season.

When I saw the ground I thought thats why it was chosen as it could hold a couple of thousand away fans which it will need to if Darlo have a chance of winning the league that day.City not playing until the Sunday so if you want to meet up with me,our kid and the Darlo Real Ale Crew let me know on the run up.

That said knowing Darlo they could still fcuk it up from a currently fantastic position so it could be a wake not a celebration.

Big local derby between Guiseley and Bradford Park Avenue tonight .
Park Avenue drew 1-1 with Lowestoft on Saturday .
Wouldn't minded going to that Avenue vs Guiseley match .
But City come 1st

Tbilisi said:
allan harper said:
Tbilisi said:

Its a free bar at Darlo...even though its my birthday I wont take the piss as its money they need.

When I saw the ground I thought thats why it was chosen as it could hold a couple of thousand away fans which it will need to if Darlo have a chance of winning the league that day.City not playing until the Sunday so if you want to meet up with me,our kid and the Darlo Real Ale Crew let me know on the run up.

That said knowing Darlo they could still fcuk it up from a currently fantastic position so it could be a wake not a celebration.
OK mate, I will see what I'm doing closer to the time and I'll let you know. I hope you do win the league, we can't have that red lot winning it!

I see one of my friends lad scored a quick hat trick against you the other day, Jordan Connerton use to play for Lancaster. You've got two games in hand and only 3 points behind Salford, so it's all to play for.

Looks like FC scum are going to win their league, we can't have Salford going up too.

allan harper said:
Tbilisi said:
allan harper said:

OK mate, I will see what I'm doing closer to the time and I'll let you know. I hope you do win the league, we can't have that red lot winning it!

I see one of my friends lad scored a quick hat trick against you the other day, Jordan Connerton use to play for Lancaster. You've got two games in hand and only 3 points behind Salford, so it's all to play for.

Looks like FC scum are going to win their league, we can't have Salford going up too.

Dont bring him with you ;) .......think FC Scum will go up but would love to piss on Twats of 92s chips.

For those wondering Jon Macken made his debut for Bamber Bridge today at Darlington....Darlo won 2-1.

<a class="postlink" href="https://www.flickr.com/photos/timhickman-photography/sets/72157651082938761/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.flickr.com/photos/timhickma ... 082938761/</a>

Tbilisi said:
allan harper said:
Tbilisi said:

Dont bring him with you ;) .......think FC Scum will go up but would love to piss on Twats of 92s chips.

For those wondering Jon Macken made his debut for Bamber Bridge today at Darlington....Darlo won 2-1.

<a class="postlink" href="https://www.flickr.com/photos/timhickman-photography/sets/72157651082938761/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.flickr.com/photos/timhickma ... 082938761/</a>
I'd like to think we can do you lot a favour on Saturday but I don't have much hope! We are away at the scummers...

Lancaster gone 1-0 up!

allan harper said:
Tbilisi said:
allan harper said:

I'd like to think we can do you lot a favour on Saturday but I don't have much hope! We are away at the scummers...

Lancaster gone 1-0 up!
Lancaster 1-0 up!

allan harper said:
allan harper said:
Tbilisi said:

Lancaster gone 1-0 up!
Lancaster 1-0 up!

Just seen that,I couldnt get to Clit hero e today due to work so am on twatter.......Darlo 1 up as well.

Come on you Dollies

Fcuk me 0 -2 now to Dollies

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.