Non League Thread

Tbilisi said:
allan harper said:
Lol I'm on Lancaster facebook feed, I'm glad you lot are winning too!

Darlo 2 1 down now the useless twats,like watching City in the 90s,nothings ever easy.
Thank God Lancaster doing the business.
That's bad news that is!

Full time, 2-0 to City

allan harper said:
Tbilisi said:
allan harper said:
Lol I'm on Lancaster facebook feed, I'm glad you lot are winning too!

Darlo 2 1 down now the useless twats,like watching City in the 90s,nothings ever easy.
That's bad news that is!

Full time, 2-0 to City

Great result for City and in time honoured fashion Darlo lose to 10 men.

Hope Lancaster go on the piss tonight for a few days to celebrate so they dont fcuk my birthday up on Wed ;)

Tbilisi said:
allan harper said:
Tbilisi said:
That's bad news that is!

Full time, 2-0 to City

Great result for City and in time honoured fashion Darlo lose to 9 men.

Hope Lancaster go on the piss tonight for a few days to celebrate so they dont fcuk my birthday up on Wed ;)
Talking to my mates about tomorrows game, I think we won up at yours last season 0-2 and we drew 0-0 at ours so you're yet to score against us! I've just jinxed it! Have you still got salford to play? My dolly mates reckon you lot will win the league and Salford will finish in the play offs.

Just seen Park Avenue beat Chorley 3-2 .
Great result for the Avenue moving them away from relegation zone .
Stalybridge next for the Avenue on Saturday .

allan harper said:
Tbilisi said:
allan harper said:
That's bad news that is!

Full time, 2-0 to City

Great result for City and in time honoured fashion Darlo lose to 9 men.

Talking to my mates about tomorrows game, I think we won up at yours last season 0-2 and we drew 0-0 at ours so you're yet to score against us! I've just jinxed it! Have you still got salford to play? My dolly mates reckon you lot will win the league and Salford will finish in the play offs.

Went up last night as match ball sponsor " Love Man City and Darlo " and the lads helped me celebrate my birthday by winning 3- 0.

Lancaster were hit with an early goal and to be honest the other 2 were great goals as well.....love Lancaster for winning at Salford too ;)

Was going to get a pic with Sinclair but he did not look happy so decided against it.

Darlo have lost to Salford both games this season and have third placed Northwich on Sat,think Jim Gannon is in charge there.Done a great job to get them there as they are now playing in Flixton in front of 100 people!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.