Non League Thread

Tbilisi said:
allan harper said:
Tbilisi said:
Went to Darlington tonight,won 3 - 2 against Spennymoor scoring 2 in the last 15....was thinking of Workington during the gamea........Darlo finished a good few points ahead of Spenny who they could easily have lost to.
I thought spenny might have caused an upset as they're a good team. Think you'll beat Bamber at home

Gods with Darlo I think,Spenny hit woodwork twice,even game.

Not counting any chickens re Bamber,good passing team,best I have seen this season.
Next season are you lot going back to play at your old ground?

allan harper said:
Tbilisi said:
allan harper said:
I thought spenny might have caused an upset as they're a good team. Think you'll beat Bamber at home

Not counting any chickens re Bamber,good passing team,best I have seen this season.

Money has now been raised by the fans but no way will they be there by start of the season so think still at Bishop Auckland(great set up)until I would think New Year.....oh and playing in the Prem Division!

Tbilisi said:
allan harper said:
Tbilisi said:

Money has now been raised by the fans but no way will they be there by start of the season so think still at Bishop Auckland(great set up)until I would think New Year.....oh and playing in the Prem Division!
Congratulations on promotion mate , more than deserved it, good luck in the Prem too.

The Ryman League play offs should have been played a week last Thursday, Margate v Dulwich Hamlet and Enfield v Hendon, with the play off final played on the following Saturday- have these games been played ? A big fat NO. Why ??
Administrative cock ups by The FA and Ryman League, a player
Aryan Tajbakhsh, had by former clubs been registered with an incorrect name and by another club incorrect birthdate.
When Enfield asked the FA what Aryan standing re yellow cards was, they said it's fine.]
So Enfield played him, he got booked-oh says Enfield, how many bookings have you had ?
Aryan "8 or 9, I think ??)
Enfield "Oh"
Enfield "Hello FA, yeah, we have a player that may have breached bookings" (This was January)
FA-"Yeah, your right, ban him for 2 games and all will be sound"

Moving on three months, Enfield are in the playoffs-oh no there not, Ryman League has docked them 3 pts, it's the Met Police in playoffs.
Oh no it's not, Enfield have appealed (fair enough) FA will decide on Friday 8th May, Hmm FA can't decide who's right-let's adjourn until Monday 11th May.
Great, oh still can't decide ?? Adjourn again until Tuesday 12th May.

Meanwhile, player contracts have been extended, holidays cancelled and just general financial loss to a lot of people, we at Dulwich Hamlet FC, had coaches booked and many with B&Bs
These leagues can't afford this, DHFC had planned on repitching yesterday, they couldn't risk doing so

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.