Non League Thread

StevieAsk said:
ctidcarl said:
Not posted in this thread for a while.

Tbilisi - Shame Darlington missed out on automatic promotion and even worse if Salford won the league

Baidon Blue - Following the Conference North, Bradford PA had a decent run towards the end of the season - and you even managed to get all your home games completed!!!

As I've stated a good few times on here, I've stared watching Lowestoft Town this season in the Conference North, which is the highest level they have ever played at. Went to North Ferriby at the start of March - great little venue and the best pie I've ever had at a football match!!

Went to Harrogate at the end of March, lovely place.

Didn't go to Colwyn Bay - all the way from East Anglia?? Couldn't justify it (and wasn't allowed....lol)

This weekend, Lowestoft welcome Barrow, who need a victory to win the League (a point may be enough)

Reading on various forums, Barrow are set to bring 500+ fans - quite a trek all the way from Cumbria!!

I have nothing but respect for the commitment shown by clubs and fans of clubs at this level........it's the most enjoyable season I've experienced since 2012 and can't wait to do it all again next year - albeit potentially in the Conference South

I'm coming down to Lowestoft on Saturday. I've give up my season ticket for the Villa game to come down. It is a fair hike. Over 300 miles and over six hours travel with all the A roads involved. Reading the Barrow forum there are guys coming over from Norway, Denmark and even Qatar!
Football fans are the same whatever level. When it matters they just have to be there.

Darlington playing Spennymoor in the semi final play off next Wed,I wasnt going to go and rather hope that they made the final but I feel if im not there they will fcuk it up so looking at train times now..........

StevieAsk said:
ctidcarl said:

Tbilisi - Shame Darlington missed out on automatic promotion and even worse if Salford won the league

Baidon Blue - Following the Conference North, Bradford PA had a decent run towards the end of the season - and you even managed to get all your home games completed!!!

As I've stated a good few times on here, I've stared watching Lowestoft Town this season in the Conference North, which is the highest level they have ever played at. Went to North Ferriby at the start of March - great little venue and the best pie I've ever had at a football match!!

Didn't go to Colwyn Bay - all the way from East Anglia?? Couldn't justify it (and wasn't allowed....lol)

This weekend, Lowestoft welcome Barrow, who need a victory to win the League (a point may be enough)

Reading on various forums, Barrow are set to bring 500+ fans - quite a trek all the way from Cumbria!!

I have nothing but respect for the commitment shown by clubs and fans of clubs at this level........it's the most enjoyable season I've experienced since 2012 and can't wait to do it all again next year - albeit potentially in the Conference South

I'm coming down to Lowestoft on Saturday. II've give up my season ticket for the Villa game to come down. It is a fair hike. Over 300 miles and over six hours travel with all the A roads involved. Reading the Barrow forum there are guys coming over from Norway, Denmark and even Qatar!
Football fans are the same whatever level. When it matters they just have to be there.
So City v Villa doesn't matter, thanks for the info.

ctidcarl said:

I've give my season ticket up so my mate can take his wife to the villa match. So I'm off to Harrogate on the 8:22am train from Lancaster. Last game of the season, should be a good piss up. Harrogate have made this game free admission, which is a nice touch.

East Level 2 said:
StevieAsk said:
ctidcarl said:

I'm coming down to Lowestoft on Saturday. II've give up my season ticket for the Villa game to come down. It is a fair hike. Over 300 miles and over six hours travel with all the A roads involved. Reading the Barrow forum there are guys coming over from Norway, Denmark and even Qatar!

East level 2 - I don't think that Stevie Ask intended his comment that way.

I think its unfair to "beat him up" for missing City, when the guy is travelling hundreds of miles, doing a shite journey to watch a football match - if Stevie was missing City to go shopping or something, then yeah, by all means call him out!!

Stevie Ask - dunno what your plans are mate, but after the Lowestoft vs Barrow match, I'll be watching City vs Villa in a pub around the corner from the ground. I live in Norwich, but will be staying in Lowestoft for a few hours after and a good few scoops!!

I'm hoping Fylde only draw vs Gloucester, then Lowestoft vs Barrow can be a draw and we're all happy, as you Cumbrians celebrate winning the league!!

ctidcarl said:
East Level 2 said:
StevieAsk said:

East level 2 - I don't think that Stevie Ask intended his comment that way.

I think its unfair to "beat him up" for missing City, when the guy is travelling hundreds of miles, doing a shite journey to watch a football match - if Stevie was missing City to go shopping or something, then yeah, by all means call him out!!

Stevie Ask - dunno what your plans are mate, but after the Lowestoft vs Barrow match, I'll be watching City vs Villa in a pub around the corner from the ground. I live in Norwich, but will be staying in Lowestoft for a few hours after and a good few scoops!!

I'm hoping Fylde only draw vs Gloucester, then Lowestoft vs Barrow can be a draw and we're all happy, as you Cumbrians celebrate winning the league!!

Carl, sorry mate, only saw your post just now. Good day yesterday. Tried our hardest to throw it away.
I watched the City game with my Villa mate in a pub near the ground. I'm guessing it wasn't the one you were in or you might have seen me celebrating the winner.
I won't comment on the other post.

Proper derby at Hurst Cross on Tuesday, one legged playoff semi Ashton v Curzon £10 to get in.

Probably the biggest game in Tameside for years.

StevieAsk said:
Carl, sorry mate, only saw your post just now. Good day yesterday. Tried our hardest to throw it away.
I watched the City game with my Villa mate in a pub near the ground. I'm guessing it wasn't the one you were in or you might have seen me celebrating the winner.
I won't comment on the other post.

No worries mate!!

It was a great day, all fans celebrating together like it should be.......after the match we went to The Factory pub, watched the City match with Barrow and Lowestoft fans, but spent most of the evening singing that bloody vanarama advert for some (drunken) reason!!

It was decided, depending on fixtures and if Lowestoft stay in the North, next season when Lowestoft play at FCum, we're gonna join allegiances and go to the match at their place!!

Great game at Ashton last night over 1k in the crowd for the derby play-off, normally get around 140 on a good day.

Curzon won on pens also a couple of red cards.

Play-off final this weekend Curzon v Ilkeston.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.