Non League Thread

I bet workington are gutted , they finished 19 points ahead of Ilke in the league and got beat 1-0 off them in the play offs last night

allan harper said:
I bet workington are gutted , they finished 19 points ahead of Ilke in the league and got beat 1-0 off them in the play offs last night

Went to Darlington tonight,won 3 - 2 against Spennymoor scoring 2 in the last 15....was thinking of Workington during the gamea........Darlo finished a good few points ahead of Spenny who they could easily have lost to.

My team, Witton Albion, got relegated out of the Evo Stik Premier.

Needing a draw away to Stamford to stay up and relegate Stamford they found themselves 2-0 up at HT only to lose 3-2.

Disastrous season - 3 managers the final one of which resigned on the pitch minutes after the game had finished.

Bloody hell.

Tbilisi said:
allan harper said:

Went to Darlington tonight,won 3 - 2 against Spennymoor scoring 2 in the last 15....was thinking of Workington during the gamea........Darlo finished a good few points ahead of Spenny who they could easily have lost to.
I thought spenny might have caused an upset as they're a good team. Think you'll beat Bamber at home

If anyone is bored tonight it's the prostate UK men united league cup final between glossop north end and Atherton colls at curzon ashton. Glossop going for the second trophy of the season, got the fa vase at Wembley on the 9th aswell. You can pay on the gate, 19:45 kick off. Should be a decent game!

allan harper said:
Tbilisi said:
allan harper said:

I thought spenny might have caused an upset as they're a good team. Think you'll beat Bamber at home

Gods with Darlo I think,Spenny hit woodwork twice,even game.

Not counting any chickens re Bamber,good passing team,best I have seen this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.