non-obvious City players you DID like

Barton and Ball because I thought they were good for us regardless of whatever else they did, which is pretty much my only criteria for judging a player.

Players already mentioned in this thread like Garrido and Isakssson, however professional they might have been, will always go down in my book as being wank players. Garrido especially.

I would have liked to have seen Geovanni get a lot more playing time.

And I thought a lot of the grief Robinho was getting from the fans was manufactured by the media.

Gelson got a disproportionate amount of negative attention as well. Not a great player but not one of our worst at the time.

And Adam Johnson is not appreciated enough, although the abuse he gets might just be confined to here because he always gets a good reception where I sit. All that stuff about him being arrogant is bollocks.

Distin as well. I think it's shameful that he got booed after the performances he put in for us. At the time, he was one of the best centre-backs in the league.

Paul Bosvelt
David sommeil
also Lee Croft always remember his cross that set up musampa at home against Liverpool in the 90th

Richard Edghill (gave me his shirt after i was mascot away at chester city fa cup, millenium season)
Mark Kennedy
Jamie Pollock
Danny Tiatto
Paul Bosvelt
Lee Croft
Gelson Fernandes (really loved this guy for some reason)
Antoine Sibierski
Paulo Wanchope

Probably a few more that i haven't mentioned

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.