non-obvious City players you DID like

Always rated Terry Cooke during that season where we had him and Kennedy on the wings.

Darius Vassell and Samaras were both good buys used badly.

Felt excited reading about Chris Greenacre and his goalscoring record at youth level, in our programmes.

Damocles said:
Always rated Terry Cooke during that season where we had him and Kennedy on the wings.

Darius Vassell and Samaras were both good buys used badly.

Felt excited reading about Chris Greenacre and his goalscoring record at youth level, in our programmes.

without trying to be the prick kennedy and cooke played about 5 games tops together on either wing as the season we bought kennedy terry cooke got drug tested before the southampton league cup match so about sept time we didnt see him again in the first team if i remember correctly

Damocles said:

I love proper wingers so that's a good shout.

Claudio Reyna and Paul Bosvelt don't tend to get remembered but they were two sturdy players in midfield at the time.

I was disappointed when Dickson Etuhu moved on.Thought he looked like he could have been the backbone of the midfield for a lot longer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.