Non-sexual pleasures.

Reversing into a tight parking spot first time

Clean sheets

Sunbathing …anywhere

Putting a coat on you’ve not worn for ages and finding a £20 note or a decent lipstick in the case of some of my fellow female posters

Unexpected tax rebate

Walking the dog in the evening sun

It was a question answered incorrectly on The Chase the other day that made me recall my love for the Manchester tart!

Q. What town near Salford has a round current based cake named after it.
By the way...which version of the Manchester Tart? I've seen different recipes, but the one I remember from a kid is the school dinner ones with banana custard and raspberry jam on a pastry base.. loved it.

Reversing into a tight parking spot first time

Clean sheets

Sunbathing …anywhere

Putting a coat on you’ve not worn for ages and finding a £20 note or a decent lipstick in the case of some of my fellow female posters

Unexpected tax rebate

Walking the dog in the evening sun
Double Like for clean sheets!

And yep, finding anything important when you think you’ve lost it.

Buying some Zeiss binoculars off Ebay for £26 expecting them to be full of crap & not working properly only to find they just needed a bit of a clean on the outside & the optics inside are wonderfull......... now where are those beautiful little Tits I was going to have a good look at?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.