North Korea prepares for war

tolmie's hairdoo said:
goose72 said:
Ooh - angry AND humourless - nice combination...

Suppose it's a step up from ignorant AND deluded

Maybe if your hopes of a resounding North Korean win in any battle, wasn't based on an address assessment to US Congress made nine years ago, they would be in with a chance.

Think you'll find subsequent years of sanctions has left this tin-pot regime pretending at best, they have a nuclear threat, blowing up tons of TNT deep inside mountains to gauge an international response.

But hey ho, you would rather your deluded dreams would be able to play itself out, notwithstanding the millions of innocent North Koreans who would die in the blast process.

I'll let your bullshit Utopia have the last word, as per usual.

Oh dear - you are aware I haven't made any allusions to any assesments of a North Korean victory, so it would appear you may have wanted to be humourless and angry to someone else?

I did wonder what all your nonsense about numbers and Goosestepping had to do with what I'd said, but didn't like to interrupt a lunatic mid-rant. That said - I was intrigued by your assessment that numbers count for nothing or I'd be goosestepping. I was led to believe that the large numbers of troops in the Red Army proved quite an advantage in WWII.

I'm sure you'll prove me wrong, or just answer a totally different question in a slightly annoyed manner...

sweynforkbeard said:
Just so long as Cameron isn't described as, 'Obama's poodle,' that really would get the Koreans on our case.

Cameron would probably leave them too it whilst one of his senior cabinet ministers will make glib borderline racial comments.

mat said:
sweynforkbeard said:
Just so long as Cameron isn't described as, 'Obama's poodle,' that really would get the Koreans on our case.

Cameron would probably leave them too it whilst one of his senior cabinet ministers will make glib borderline racial comments.

I expect that Dave is such a bon viveur that he is already well aware of the ancient Korean tradition of gaegogi.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
goose72 said:
Ooh - angry AND humourless - nice combination...

Suppose it's a step up from ignorant AND deluded

Maybe if your hopes of a resounding North Korean win in any battle, wasn't based on an address assessment to US Congress made nine years ago, they would be in with a chance.

Think you'll find subsequent years of sanctions has left this tin-pot regime pretending at best, they have a nuclear threat, blowing up tons of TNT deep inside mountains to gauge an international response.

But hey ho, you would rather your deluded dreams would be able to play itself out, notwithstanding the millions of innocent North Koreans who would die in the blast process.

I'll let your bullshit Utopia have the last word, as per usual.

Tolmie, I think he was just joking mate!

goose72 said:
I was led to believe that the large numbers of troops in the Red Army proved quite an advantage in WWII.

I'm sure you'll prove me wrong, or just answer a totally different question in a slightly annoyed manner...

Actually, I think you'll find that it was Kevin Spacey who was in K-Pax, not Bill Paxman, you fucking idiot.

Prestwich_Blue said:
goose72 said:
I was led to believe that the large numbers of troops in the Red Army proved quite an advantage in WWII.
Only once they had air superiority and learned how to use artillery, infantry and armour together effectively.

And once the Germans realised it was too cold and were poorly equipped for that kind of environment.

Damocles said:
goose72 said:

Actually, I think you'll find that it was Kevin Spacey who was in K-Pax, not Bill Paxman, you fucking idiot.

Lol

Prestwich_Blue said:
goose72 said:
Only once they had air superiority and learned how to use artillery, infantry and armour together effectively.

That, and the fookin snow!

And considering the Red Army never got any further than Berlin, entered into a pact with Germany before Barbarossa, I would say British military strength numbers against the Reich for the best part of two years, was a mismatch.

All the same, you let those red-tinted goggles get in the way of actual history.

The Russians would be goosestepping, too, if we hadn't kept the Germans open on two fronts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.