North Manchester

refmum said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
I would not even class North Manchester as Manchester, full of yonners and hicks. They certainly do not move in the same circles of the south Manchester set.

Which is just as well looking at some of the tossers in the Altrincham/Wilmslow/Alderley Edge/Sale areas - which are not really Manchester anyway just snotty Cheshire up-commers. True South Manchester is Withington, Didsbury, Rusholme, Wythenshawe etc - nuff said

Well some of those areas have 'M' postcodes so I suggest you go back to the drawing board sunshine.

I had the unfortunate experience of having to go on the Darnhill estate yesterday. Couldn't tell the kids from the bull terriers that were running all over the place. Made the 'shameless' estate look like Richmond.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
refmum said:
Which is just as well looking at some of the tossers in the Altrincham/Wilmslow/Alderley Edge/Sale areas - which are not really Manchester anyway just snotty Cheshire up-commers. True South Manchester is Withington, Didsbury, Rusholme, Wythenshawe etc - nuff said

Well some of those areas have 'M' postcodes so I suggest you go back to the drawing board sunshine.

Only since the 'powers that be' created the dreaded 'Greater Manchester'. Bloody hell Todmorden and Rochdale have Oldham postcodes but they are miles away from Oldham. It's just for the post office's convenience. I'd put money on it that the majority of people who live in Altrincham/Wilmslow etc put 'Cheshire' as part of their address!!

MCFC_JONO said:
liverpools better than manchester neway

If you seriously believe that statement,I would certainly say that your drugs are better than mine.
Liverpool should be nuked off the face of the planet immediately.
It is a hellhole full of thieving smackheads,the self-pity capital of Britain,and why the East Lancs Road bothers going to Miseryside is a mystery to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.