North Manchester

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
I would not even class North Manchester as Manchester, full of yonners and hicks. They certainly do not move in the same circles of the south Manchester set.

South manchester set? Fuck of.. I've moved in circles you can only read about in OK magazine you muppet... Has a lot to do with what I do for a living, but nevertheless :-)

South manchester set? Fuck of.. I've moved in circles you can only read about in OK magazine you muppet... Has a lot to do with what I do for a living, but nevertheless :-)[/quote]
Cheque please!!!

Not ghey, we just speak properly.

For instance, we don't say OH at the end of every word, i.e. scattoh, hiyoh, or, as is popular around Harpurhey precinct...."Chantelle-Demi, fuggin get eyoh!"

I would not even class North Manchester as Manchester, full of yonners and hicks. They certainly do not move in the same circles of the south Manchester set.[/quote]

[/quote]

You have to be kidding? My family moved in the early 1970's. Straight from Broughton and Crumpsall to the more genteel areas of North Manchester.

They didn't even do a detour to South Manchester to pee on.

And before you ask, most work in the City of London now and probably have the kind of lifestyle you dream of.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.