North Manchester

stonerblue said:
I had the unfortunate experience of having to go on the Darnhill estate yesterday. Couldn't tell the kids from the bull terriers that were running all over the place. Made the 'shameless' estate look like Richmond.

You should have seen it before they knocked the flats down.

stony said:
stonerblue said:
I had the unfortunate experience of having to go on the Darnhill estate yesterday. Couldn't tell the kids from the bull terriers that were running all over the place. Made the 'shameless' estate look like Richmond.

It was tradition that if you lived in one of them flats you had to dump a couch at the front entrance. If one got taken away, then another one would appear as if by magic. Still, there was always somewhere to have a sit down.

Joycee Banercheck said:
stony said:
It was tradition that if you lived in one of them flats you had to dump a couch at the front entrance. If one got taken away, then another one would appear as if by magic. Still, there was always somewhere to have a sit down.

A *ahem* friend caught crabs from a girl who lived in them flats in 1984.

Joycee Banercheck said:
PMSL. I hope your 'friend' got them sorted out quickly. I stick to the Hopwood girls. More chance of getting lobsters than crabs.

Got rid of them in no time, but he went back for another dabble when he was pissed because he still had half a bottle of crab lotion left and he didn't want to waste it.

stony said:
Joycee Banercheck said:

A *ahem* friend caught crabs from a girl who lived in them flats in 1984.

Love the term friend. Come on stony you know the cream is called Derbac

yozzer said:
GORTON ....is manchester ..end of thread

Interesting that you seem to be a Gortonite and call yourself Yozzer.... (which was *my* school nickname...hmmm...do we have a family impostor on here??? haha)

Gorton used to be the hub of the north. It's now a shithole, let's face it.

North Manchester is another world. I lived there, and hated every minute of it.

South Manchester is far, far nicer and more pleasant.

Trev-the-Blue said:
scottyboi said:
I was born and bred in gorton lol forber cresent and craig rd. Not the same now. Wythenshawe not that bad gorton rough as fuck now.

Gorton is i dive my sister lives there just off mount rd

Mount Road has always been shit as has Suttons estate.

Now, Abbey Hey, that was always the *posh* bit of Gorton when I were a lass.... which is where I was brunged up ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.