North Manchester

stony said:
bluemoonchick said:
After living in Yorkshire for 4 years i can guarantee you would be happy to go back to north manchester girls in comparison to the Tykes lol!!!

Whereabouts in Yorkshire ?

Beverley - lovely place but the people are strange

stony said:
Is wonderful......

Not like south Manchester, which is full of mincers, fat children and women with tattoos.

screw off stony :P MANCHESTER IS WONDERFUL!!!....dont try dividing it ;)

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
I would not even class North Manchester as Manchester, full of yonners and hicks. They certainly do not move in the same circles of the south Manchester set.

Who woke up Cheshire?

May I call to order the inaugural meeting of the crowbar club.

The purpose of the meeting is to plan the removal of south manchester and its rags back into the sea.

The MO will be to insert your crowbar into the ground and then we all pull at once.

The only other thing we need to know is where to draw the line between north and south, any suggestions.

P.S. You southerners won't have to worry about your expensive cars or frightful morgages anymore cos they'll be underwater, result.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
I would not even class North Manchester as Manchester, full of yonners and hicks. They certainly do not move in the same circles of the south Manchester set.

Which is just as well looking at some of the tossers in the Altrincham/Wilmslow/Alderley Edge/Sale areas - which are not really Manchester anyway just snotty Cheshire up-commers. True South Manchester is Withington, Didsbury, Rusholme, Wythenshawe etc - nuff said

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.