North Stand Construction Discussion

Is there any indication as to when the expansion is likly to happen if at all? seems like its been rumours for a long time.

It was basically officially confirmed via a club statement in December.

It was basically officially confirmed via a club statement in December.

Just reads as more fluff and no real information.

Sounds like a big old corporate addition rather than atmosphere building amendments

Kids tickets should never be more than their age. We'll regret it in the future but by then, the excel spreadsheet geniuses who are setting current prices to gain an extra 0.8% on the P&L will be long gone by then and the damage will be done.
That could be the way to go, to attract a younger fan base. Everybody pays whatever their age is.

It doesn’t really doesn’t it? It’s nowt to do with corporate.
I think its just me reading into the "best in class fan experience"

Everyone interperates it differently and I read it thinking it was catering for the elite (very wealthy) fan, it could certainly eat the best fan experience for everyone.

I think its just me reading into the "best in class fan experience"

Everyone interperates it differently and I read it thinking it was catering for the elite (very wealthy) fan, it could certainly eat the best fan experience for everyone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.