North Stand Construction Discussion

FFP & the Taylor report were great excuses for hammering the fans on pricing.

It's too easy these days to put a quid or two on a ticket rather than going out and finding another sponsor.

I luckily get VFM in SS3 but would love to still be down in 117 however, I was priced out of that area as level 3 opened as were many in there. A good 40-50% of fans around me were moving when SS3 opened.

As it is now and I know it's through choice through moving house, my travelling costs have gone from a 10 mile round trip by either car or tram to a 90-100 mins drive adding around £30 to my 'matchday experience'.

If I didn't have a S/C without question I'd be no longer attending @ £100 all-in.

A bit sidetracked there but, City need to look after local fans, SS3 worked for me & others but isn't perfect. We have one last chance to sort the situation out with the NS as I fear otherwise in a few years time there really will be empty seats...it only needs a bit of raggy success, a city fall off when Pep goes along with a pro rag media and any tourist slack will be off to the swamp quicker than you could say 6-1.

1674377335181.jpeg
This is what is needed at the New North Stand an expanded second tier with no corporate boxes at all, an elevated first tier that is all safe standing, this section should be full of city answer to " Ashburton Army" the second tier should be the cheapest section in the ground as someone said £25.00 a ticket to encourage more fans.

Inside the new North Stand, it has to be a copy of Spurs South Stand with a goalline bar and food markets

Pep has been spot-on about the atmosphere

As someone said Arsenal used to have a crap atmosphere but they now have the Ashburton Army which help creates noise for the rest of the stadium, the new North Stand needs to do the same for City. Yes that does include some banging a drum

FFP & the Taylor report were great excuses for hammering the fans on pricing.

It's too easy these days to put a quid or two on a ticket rather than going out and finding another sponsor.

I luckily get VFM in SS3 but would love to still be down in 117 however, I was priced out of that area as level 3 opened as were many in there. A good 40-50% of fans around me were moving when SS3 opened.

As it is now and I know it's through choice through moving house, my travelling costs have gone from a 10 mile round trip by either car or tram to a 90-100 mins drive adding around £30 to my 'matchday experience'.

If I didn't have a S/C without question I'd be no longer attending @ £100 all-in.

A bit sidetracked there but, City need to look after local fans, SS3 worked for me & others but isn't perfect. We have one last chance to sort the situation out with the NS as I fear otherwise in a few years time there really will be empty seats...it only needs a bit of raggy success, a city fall off when Pep goes along with a pro rag media and any tourist slack will be off to the swamp quicker than you could say 6-1.

Exactly.

As a rule, once you get a season ticket you’re hooked. You end up renewing it even if you can’t make all the matches. Buying an over priced match day ticket is another thing all together. You make an instant decision based on the match day ticket price the opposition.

The club should bite the bullet, make all the new seats in the expanded North stand affordable season tickets. If supply outstrips demand, the club should roll that over to SSL1. You’d have 2 ends full season holders. Bar the current season ticket holders, make the CBS and the ES match day ticket sales, where the club can justify a premium seat price.

To be fair having a hotel inside the stadium is hardly a deal breaker.

I would think Everton would be favorites to get the gig because of the location and new build.

Thought the grounds had to be over a certain capacity isn’t Everton new ground under 50k

Everton have dropped a huge bollock with the capacity. Just build it 75k with the top level shut if needs be. What’s the point in building it too small when demand will be there for the big games?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.