North Stand Construction Discussion

I think its just me reading into the "best in class fan experience"

Everyone interperates it differently and I read it thinking it was catering for the elite (very wealthy) fan, it could certainly eat the best fan experience for everyone.
‘Best in class fan experience’ They could make a start in just sorting the standard catering out… I queued for 20 mins to pay £5 for the most god awful cup of coffee last night… it was so bad I threw it away

I watch semi-professional sides as well as city and the catering at that level is better than what I get served in the north stand

I thought we would have seen the plans now as I fail to believe they aren’t already done
Do you think the club run these huge projevts to a timeline that suits a few fans on a small forum ?

Plans and renders will be available when every fundamental element is finalised.

I hope you live long enough !!

Tottenham, West Ham, both Manchester clubs and Everton will begin their battle to host matches at Euro 2028 in earnest next week, when UEFA confirm it will be a 24-team tournament.

One of Spurs or West Ham will be culled, while only one of United, City and Everton will make the final list, with Newcastle expected to pip Sunderland

Pros for each stadium.

United, capacity, world famous stadium.
Everton, new stadium and setting.(Liverpool Waterfront)
City, new capacity, hotel.

Tottenham, West Ham, both Manchester clubs and Everton will begin their battle to host matches at Euro 2028 in earnest next week, when UEFA confirm it will be a 24-team tournament.

One of Spurs or West Ham will be culled, while only one of United, City and Everton will make the final list, with Newcastle expected to pip Sunderland

Everton it will be then!

‘Best in class fan experience’ They could make a start in just sorting the standard catering out… I queued for 20 mins to pay £5 for the most god awful cup of coffee last night… it was so bad I threw it away

I watch semi-professional sides as well as city and the catering at that level is better than what I get served in the north stand
A fiver for a cup of coffee? I thought the standard cost of coffee in the ground was £2. It's fifty bob for a Bovril though.

Pros for each stadium.

United, capacity, world famous stadium.
Everton, new stadium and setting.(Liverpool Waterfront)
City, new capacity, hotel.
To be fair having a hotel inside the stadium is hardly a deal breaker.

I would think Everton would be favorites to get the gig because of the location and new build.

To be fair having a hotel inside the stadium is hardly a deal breaker.

I would think Everton would be favorites to get the gig because of the location and new build.

Never said it was. Just added that as I couldn’t think of anything else that might tip the balance in our favour. :-(

We don’t know if the hotel is inside or outside the hotel. A big plus for the dignitaries, etc to be able stay inside or next to the stadium.

I’m also minded to go for Everton. What another coup that would be for Liverpool after getting the Eurovision Song Contest as well.

I think capacity will win out in the end. Old Trafford offers ‘20,000’ more seats than Everton’s new ground, and 10,000 more seat than the expanded Etihad.

Not the clearest zoom in screen grab.

You can just make out the new roof trusses. Black metal, sqaure, X shaped internal supports, next to the concrete core.

C57DE665-F37F-4B5A-B120-2E6AD888712B.jpeg

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.