North Stand Construction Discussion

It sounds hokey but even just calling the expanded upper tier ‘The Kippax’ would make a lot of singers want to move there. It provides an instant emotional connection and people will feel good about telling others that they’re ‘in the Kippax’. You can imagine people saying ‘I wouldn’t mind moving to that new Kippax they’re building’ compared to ‘fancy moving to that new north stand?’.
Why

it is highly UNLIKELY that NSL2 will be safe standing.

Safe standing will only be installed in L1s.

NSL2 will have seats like SSL3.

I won’t go into the reason why, but singers at the back of 115 have been moved out of there and have been forced to disperse to other parts of SSL1. Or as the club would argue, back to their seats. Stewards have now been put in that area. Without doubt that decision by the club has had a negative impact on the support from the South stand, and in-turn the atmosphere inside the Etihad. Those are the fine margins when it comes to creating an atmosphere at the Etihad.
in all fairness to the club, please elaborate on the reason people have been moved from 115

it is highly UNLIKELY that NSL2 will be safe standing.

Safe standing will only be installed in L1s.

NSL2 will have seats like SSL3.
That’s not true.

Everything is still early stages and anything could happen. Could still end up being three tiers for all we know.

Club have told me it’s likely to be two tiers with focus on atmosphere across the whole stand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.