North Stand Construction Discussion

If I can't get a ticket for my kids when the new stand opens I reckon I'll jack it in myself.

Flexi Gold is great, but they need to open up some season tickets for the next generation.

Credit SS Skies. This seems to confirm steel rising from the ground up beneath east tower.View attachment 133206

When that infil is complete and the towers come dullynto ground, it unlocks a fair bit then. And there will be some interesting action to catch.

The quadpods will get installed on top, and they will get a small mewp on the roof as well!

1000025758.jpg

Then a big crane will lift the big pre assebled skybar trusses in one piece to bridge the two towers.

1000025748.jpg

plenty to see then, and CP back from holiday too hopefully catches some of it.

Agree, but that is a very generic arguement to a quite specific issue mate.

That's my biggest recurring issue here actually, people losing sight of the discussion at hand and spiralling into broad general theories.

Wouldn't football be even better if those same fans had just a little bit of an open mind that there are many ways to do things, and just maybe the club aren't completely incompetent nor competely exploitative. See, easy, right.

I know 1894 don’t think the club aren't completely incompetent nor competely exploitative. I’m in 1894. :-)

Stating the obvious. There are a lot of clever business people running and working for the club.

I/we also know the remit from Mansour and/or Khaldoon is for Soriano & Co to claw back most or all of the billions invested in the club by Sheikh Mansour, and to generate a financial operating profit every year. There’s nothing wrong with that.

We’re all grateful for the money and investment Sheikh Mansour has put into the club, the team, and into East Manchester.

But that doesn’t mean as fans we shouldn’t question some of the ways and ideas the club have come up to claw back that money and investment.

Let’s see the type, amount, and the cost of the new season tickets for the redeveloped North stand. And the price of match day tickets for the redeveloped North stand.

Last edited:
Against Coatigan as they've had a ding dong back and forth for awhile, I'm ignoring the rest of your rant as I really couldn't care less.

I'm guessing you don't know the answer to my question regarding what 1894 do or don't know.

You must know what 1894 do and don’t do. It’s been spelt out on BM on numerous occasions.

If the club did want to involve or engage with 1894 they wouldn’t talk to 1894 or invite 1894 to discussions.

The club works with 1894 on displays, drop downs, banners, telescopic flags etc.

It isn’t a poisonous relationship, regardless of what some people think of 1894 and their perceived ulterior motives against the club.

1894 will always be independent of the club. The club know that and accept that.

I know 1894 don’t think the club aren't completely incompetent nor competely exploitative. I’m in 1894. :-)

Stating the obvious. There are a lot of clever business people running and working for the club.

I/we also know the remit from Mansour and/or Khaldoon is for Soriano & Co to claw back most or all of the billions invested in the club by Sheikh Mansour, and to generate a financial operating profit every year. There’s nothing wrong with that.

We’re all grateful for the money and investment Sheikh Mansour has put into the club, the team, and into East Manchester.

But that doesn’t mean as fans we shouldn’t question some of the ways and ideas the club have come up to claw back that money and investment.

Let’s see the type, amount, and the cost of the new season tickets for the redeveloped North stand. And the price of match day tickets for the redeveloped North stand.

For clarity, I did not even mention them in that post.

Nor was I referring to them, but posters here. I don't have some vendetta against them, I simply disagree with their last couple of actions on this one.

The reason it might look like that is because people here keep jumping on my back for it, and I keep responding, so what would have been a post or two, becomes more.

Do they or is that just to score points? Obviously you can't say much but if you do can you at least say anything in the broadest of terms?
That’s right - I can’t say too much, suffice to say that Alex’s post stating that it will be Flexi Gold only mirrors exactly what was conveyed to 1894 as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.