North Stand Construction Discussion

Just checked this seasons prices and it works out at £25 more, which isn’t too bad at all, but I’d expect them to run it up over the coming years by raising both the down payment & individual matches
Not sure about the half £9 half £10 comment because that isn what I pay in SS2 for my kids FG tickets!

Thank god the internet wasn’t around when the scoreboard end was redeveloped into the north stand at Maine Road. Anyway can we please have two separate threads. One for people’s concerns about ticket pricing and atmosphere in the new stand and one for construction. Please.
Pretty please. I'm about to give up.

There is clearly a strong justification for splitting the new discussion about seating/standing/ticketing for the expanded NS from the original construction thread.

It should have its own thread and not be merged with the atmosphere thread for instance as the club strategy and the push back from 1894 and others is a subject many want to voice their opinions on. It's also much wider than just the new NS as the apparent move by the club to only selling Flexi-Gold instead of full SCs will affect supporters in the entire stadium.

There is clearly a strong justification for splitting the new discussion about seating/standing/ticketing for the expanded NS from the original construction thread.

It should have its own thread and not be merged with the atmosphere thread for instance as the club strategy and the push back from 1894 and others is a subject many want to voice their opinions on. It's also much wider than just the new NS as the apparent move by the club to only selling Flexi-Gold instead of full SCs will affect supporters in the entire stadium.

Yeah jrb has started a new thread where people can discuss the conspiracies and predictions, run with innuendo, rumours and conjecture over what the club actually says. Or doesn't say.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.