North Stand Construction Discussion

Few questions...

Are we likely to see any more of the existing North Stand roof in season? Can see they have already began putting in cement terrace just above it which will (I think) have to come all the way down and connect to the existing second tier?

If that is the case, will the new roof be built in season gradually to cover the elements?

That's what I put in my post!

Clearly Flexi-Gold is far better than paying match day prices for people who want to go to most / all games. Not as good as a full SC but absolutely not to be derided as a few on here seem to do.

Think it’s quite clear we won’t ever (unless the unthinkable happens) return to issuing Full Season cards without restrictions, the club wants to control the resale market & profits made from that avenue, as seen with large blocks of tickets appearing on certain sites for big games, no ticket transfer on flexi’s makes them less appealing to touts/bots for when they go on sale, which hopefully means they do go to genuine blues

Think it’s quite clear we won’t ever (unless the unthinkable happens) return to issuing Full Season cards without restrictions, the club wants to control the resale market & profits made from that avenue, as seen with large blocks of tickets appearing on certain sites for big games, no ticket transfer on flexi’s makes them less appealing to touts/bots for when they go on sale, which hopefully means they do go to genuine blues
There is now a separate thread for discussions about flexi’s and other ticketing matters relating to the North Stand expansion, that leaves this thread to concentrate on construction issues

Interesting. Very interesting.

The brick is there, but the sails have been taken off.. hmm

When was that taken btw? Can't see it in CP's latest video but Skies guy from last week, the sails were still there.
About 2pm on Saturday just before the Fulham game.

Couldn’t get any further to the right as there was boarding after the gates.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.