North Stand Construction Discussion

I keep reading that no new season tickets have been issued since Covid, but that’s not true as my friend became a season ticket holder just over two seasons ago..
Think they released a small batch of gold season cards to compensate for the season card holders that deferred for one season after COVID

Correct me if I'm wrong

That's what I put in my post!

Clearly Flexi-Gold is far better than paying match day prices for people who want to go to most / all games. Not as good as a full SC but absolutely not to be derided as a few on here seem to do.
This should be in the other NS thread but as it's all about the £150 up front on there I'll ask you. How much do you pay per game and is it banded depending on the opponent?

This should be in the other NS thread but as it's all about the £150 up front on there I'll ask you. How much do you pay per game and is it banded depending on the opponent?
I've got a full SC so I don't know the specifics about each game. I do know that the posters on here that got one of the 600 released for this season were delighted to get them.

Going down to the Etihad today.

I’ll take some pictures.

Hopefully the rain will hold off?

If you get the chance, have another look at the mock-up now that the brick at the front is in place. Think that's probably likely it complete now, pending any reviews by client/planners.

I've got a full SC so I don't know the specifics about each game. I do know that the posters on here that got one of the 600 released for this season were delighted to get them.
there were 600 full season tickets released this season? I didn't know that. Well done City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.