North Stand Construction Discussion

Is the new stand going to be set back really far from the pitch or will it be brought forward after the existing stand is knocked down? Looks really far back when I've seen it
We are getting some Ipswich lads in with their tractors to move it pitchside when the construction is finished, let's hope CPO has his drone in the air that day!

What IMB is trying to explain, is it’s a retractable stand. ;-)

No, NSL1 is stay were it is, Gouldybobs. The fans sat the back of the new NSL2 will be much further back from the picth. Probably similar to the backs of CBL3 and ESL3, if not further back?(I stand corrected on that)
I watched Bournemouth v City earlier this year, at the back of the south stand (a temporary structure whilst they dither about a new stadium). The whole ground holds less than 12k but it was hard enough to see what was going on in the north end goalmouth from there. It looks like those needing oxygen at the back of the new Etihad North Stand will need binoculars.

Reactions: jrb
What IMB is trying to explain, is it’s a retractable stand. ;-)

No, NSL1 is stay were it is, Gouldybobs. The fans sat the back of the new NSL2 will be much further back from the picth. Probably similar to the backs of CBL3 and ESL3, if not further back?(I stand corrected on that)
Spoil sport I was going to start taking names for volunteers for the "North Stand Push Day" ;-)

Reactions: jrb
I watched Bournemouth v City earlier this year, at the back of the south stand (a temporary structure whilst they dither about a new stadium). The whole ground holds less than 12k but it was hard enough to see what was going on in the north end goalmouth from there. It looks like those needing oxygen at the back of the new Etihad North Stand will need binoculars.
To be honest once you've conquered Newcastle's away end, no other stand should bother you.

I'm relatively fit for my age, but even I was gasping for air, and my leg muscles were aching by the time I reached the away end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.