North Stand Construction Discussion

Off topic.

How not to build a stand extension. It’s taken LFC and the construction contractors 3 years to build a basic stand. And the stand still looks shit. Especially inside. TBF the brickwork does look good.

Linkedin.

Nearly 3 years later, 2 main contractors, countless lessons learnt and not to mention a very large hole in our pockets. Blood sweat and tears I think is the phrase.

Resiliance!

Proud to have completed the work on our clubs new stand. Definitely the toughest and most challenging project to date with a main contractor who was clearly dead and buried long before any announcement was made. Proud of all of our team who were a part of it - they didn’t let it break them.

View attachment 135708

View attachment 135709

View attachment 135710
It reminds me of some shit stand from Old Trafford, although that might just be the same sick feeling I get when I think of these two grounds.

Definitely got a ‘90s feel about the stand though.

Off topic.

How not to build a stand extension. It’s taken LFC and the construction contractors 3 years to build a basic stand. And the stand still looks shit. Especially inside. TBF the brickwork does look good.

Linkedin.

Nearly 3 years later, 2 main contractors, countless lessons learnt and not to mention a very large hole in our pockets. Blood sweat and tears I think is the phrase.

Resiliance!

Proud to have completed the work on our clubs new stand. Definitely the toughest and most challenging project to date with a main contractor who was clearly dead and buried long before any announcement was made. Proud of all of our team who were a part of it - they didn’t let it break them.

View attachment 135708

View attachment 135709

View attachment 135710

I’ve had a look at the before and after pictures, mine and CPO’s latest video(screen grabbed), and there doesn’t seem to be any noticeable changes. The sails/fins look the same shape, the same length, and the same thickness. (unfortunately) I’ll have a better look on Saturday.
If they have got rid of the face fixings, and made it an actual metal finish as opposed to what looked like a laminate panel, it will be a huge improvement. Think colour matching the frame edge would be a big help too, but from afar at least that seems the same.

If they have got rid of the face fixings, and made it an actual metal finish as opposed to what looked like a laminate panel, it will be a huge improvement. Think colour matching the frame edge would be a big help too, but from afar at least that seems the same.

I might nip down before Saturday. If not, I’ll get some pictures on Saturday.

Thank God some of you don’t support Boca Juniors and stand in their home end. Wait for the drums and the trumpets. Lol! Click on the X to see the video. The sound/speaker symbol is top right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.