North Stand Construction Discussion

Spurs are loud as fuck when they get going. The stadium was designed to keep noise inside and their big tier behind the goal does help. The problem we have in England is that fans only sing when they want too. It’s not like Germany where they’ve got “ultras” singing all game. To be honest, I wouldn’t want that. I just want thousands of City fans in their own big end creating noise. Doesn’t have to be all the time, as long as the potential is there.
They will always want to be near away support area and won't relocate. The only way would be pricing. I can't stand German shit as you say. Boring and no interest in the match. I would rather have nothing it's that bad.

Spurs are loud as fuck when they get going. The stadium was designed to keep noise inside and their big tier behind the goal does help. The problem we have in England is that fans only sing when they want too. It’s not like Germany where they’ve got “ultras” singing all game. To be honest, I wouldn’t want that. I just want thousands of City fans in their own big end creating noise. Doesn’t have to be all the time, as long as the potential is there.

Since their takeover, Newcastle have had that with St James's. Gets loud as fuck at times but all reactive to what's happening on the pitch. It sounds good imo.

They will always want to be near away support area and won't relocate. The only way would be pricing. I can't stand German shit as you say. Boring and no interest in the match. I would rather have nothing it's that bad.
I watched a bit of the Spurs v Chelsea game. It was turgid and the fans were silent. It doesn't sound good. One part of the ground with the German type thing going on wouldn't have done that game any harm. I think the Palace fans sound ok.

Since their takeover, Newcastle have had that with St James's. Gets loud as fuck at times but all reactive to what's happening on the pitch. It sounds good imo.
Exactly. Atmosphere is a myth everywhere unless the club or team is in a good or bad situation. It's the football. Mediocre and it's flat. Don't let anyone go on about the old days either. Always been the same.

I watched a bit of the Spurs v Chelsea game. It was turgid and the fans were silent. It doesn't sound good. One part of the ground with the German type thing going on wouldn't have done that game any harm. I think the Palace fans sound ok.
Not for me mate. I don't like line dancing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.