North Stand Construction Discussion

External symmetry is vital. The ground is beautiful as it is so don't mess the long vistas up. I would just replicate the south stand inside but there's other priorities. However please no spurs wall. It's fucking shit. I've been there and it's myth.
I do hope you have not upset the "they have got one so we want one" brigade

Isn’t that link to the old info and consultation page on the OS which doesn’t exist anymore?

And don’t we already know most of that info?

Reads like a bit of a rehash story if I’m honest. Could be wrong?

Isn’t that link to the old info and consultation page on the OS which doesn’t exist anymore?

And don’t we already know most of that info?

Reads like a bit of a rehash story if I’m honest. Could be wrong?

No media has reported 2 tiers before. The pulled article did. Likely was posted too early.

I do hope you have not upset the "they have got one so we want one" brigade
I don't like their stadium. The players can't even take a corner without a rope ladder as they measured the pitch wrong and you need a flymo to see the pitch on the bottom 20 rows. Emirates is still miles better.

The article taken down was written by Chris Bailey and on Twitter they accidentally tweeted it with a message that said *embargoed* on it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.