North Stand Construction Discussion

Is their a timescale when this will be done and dusted.

Im thinking at least 3 years to completion.
From the PDF document in the link

Subject to the Club submitting a planning application and receiving approval, it is anticipated that a main construction contract would be awarded in September 2023. The construction period would be carefully planned around the football season to minimise the potential for disruption as a result.

As such, it is anticipated that main construction works would likely commence on-site in November 2023 so the North Stand itself would be complete and open for the beginning of the 2025/26 football season i.e. August 2025. The hotel, workspace and public realm works, including City Square, would subsequently complete by mid-late 2026

Looking like we’re going to have a capacity of 61’000 which is very similar to the scousers, I hope we are petty enough to add just enough to be slightly larger:) then it’s just spurs & the rags to hunt down. These plans should also see us cement a place for the Euro 2028 finals and when UEFA see what’s on offer then a CL final will surely follow

They are making it look initially like a concept, of course we’ve got the real drawings but it’s supposed to be a consultation first…

but would people not have more positive or negative comments to make to the club if they seen the final design mate? We are bloody lucky as fans anyway with what the club are doing but i understand its the concept plans but imo it would have been better to show the actual proposed finish look to gauge what the club are aiming to achieve?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.