North Stand Construction Discussion

I think £299 season tickets would do the trick - i sit in SS3 and there's a good group up there that get behind the boys regularly, if you put £299 tickets in the new north stand a fair few (me included) would happily move and if theres a few singing the people around would naturally join in
Id definitely be up for that too.

The fan zone looks great.

I went to Kaiserslautern a few years ago and they've got the best fan zone I've ever seen but this would top it.

Probably a better argument for it now with the arena.

I think the club have done their bit. The fucking council really need to improve the public transport offering.
Massively! I’m going to contact the Council I think.

Reactions: kun
No wonder they were soil testing past the current souvenir shop.

Amazing to think all of that will be integrated into the stadium.

It certainly won’t look anything like the back of the South stand. :-)

View attachment 70603

Anyone got the clearer coloured CGI’s? Can’t find them. Thanks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230228-090734_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230228-090734_Chrome.jpg
    797.9 KB · Views: 217
  • Screenshot_20230228-081607_Samsung Notes.jpg
    Screenshot_20230228-081607_Samsung Notes.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 216
  • Screenshot_20230228-081550_Samsung Notes.jpg
    Screenshot_20230228-081550_Samsung Notes.jpg
    911.7 KB · Views: 216
Reactions: jrb
Going off this pic it would seem the hotel is on the left (looks massive) with a connection to the sky bar at the top of the stand, and the area circled on the right shows there is going to be passage underneath

Attachments

• AB8DBF45-A3C4-4E4B-B7BF-BC776ABDE012.jpeg
    AB8DBF45-A3C4-4E4B-B7BF-BC776ABDE012.jpeg
    776.8 KB · Views: 168
You could leave the L1 family stand where it is, no L2 available for family stand. The youngsters love to join in the chanting, not too sure parents will like them singing the songs when at home though

It is not feasible or fair to put youngsters in L2 or L3 south stand, anywhere near the away fans

The away fans won’t be moved anywhere from where they presently are due to logistics

I would make North and South stand cheap as possible. It will make for a great atmosphere if L2 is rail seated other than the lower tier

We don't necessarily need a family stand, but if the club want to stick with that then it makes sense to have it below the singing section. As a kid it was awesome hearing the songs and atmosphere and it gets you hooked. Seeing moonbeam and moonchester is fine for the youngsters, but capturing the teens and making sure they want to come in the future is critical and getting them below the home end, and joining in makes sense to me.

We can keep the away fans where they are if we get his home end right. Plenty will still want to be next to them giving them shit, but rather than having to start songs, they can be joining in with those started in the NS or look to compete with the NS. Will be much like how things were at Maine Road only across the length of the pitch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.