North Stand Construction Discussion

No wonder they were soil testing past the current souvenir shop.

Amazing to think all of that will be integrated into the stadium.

It certainly won’t look anything like the back of the South stand. :-)

View attachment 70603

Anyone got the clearer coloured CGI’s? Can’t find them. Thanks.
I find this picture interesting. I’m assuming the structures for the cable supports are the edge of the new stand. If you follow that round to the spirals it would over lap them. I think in the plans dating back a few years which showed the expansion of the CB and ES, the stands were built past the spirals. So I think this gives a brief look at how big of an area the stadium will be if they ever go through with extending the sides.

Reactions: jrb
Surely you would want to stay at the hotel at City ? Granted they won't be as many restaurants but you will have the hotel and the arena to eat in...fuck trapsing into town and back to watch City ;)

They'll be doing hotel/match ticket/stadium tour/hospitality packages for people who come from afar to see City play. Might not be as good a value as doing it yourself but I'm sure plenty would take that up. Makes an easy christmas/birthday treat for people to buy!

No wonder they were soil testing past the current souvenir shop.

Amazing to think all of that will be integrated into the stadium.

It certainly won’t look anything like the back of the South stand. :-)

View attachment 70603

Anyone got the clearer coloured CGI’s? Can’t find them. Thanks.

Attachments

• 56CA7D91-0E50-4F51-ADD9-CD8493BCFD1D.jpeg
    56CA7D91-0E50-4F51-ADD9-CD8493BCFD1D.jpeg
    135.9 KB · Views: 169
Thanks for posting the CGI’s, Hello City.

Screen grabbed and enlarged.

I appreciate the drawing is as basic as it comes.

A few observations.

Looks like there will be a corporate area and viewing at the back of level 2, if they are windows, and at the back of the stand above the new City Square. City badge on the glass windows. Saying that, they might just be the concours windows?

Not keen on the blank wall on the left building, which is probably the museum and souvenir shop? That needs looking at again.

38859BD2-8074-40EA-8B9C-D65B213BF3B4.jpeg

F7783006-2686-438D-95F5-C2F04E1B8F49.jpeg
730C1EC0-B314-49C5-82FB-F76D7C8901AD.jpeg

1677601029481.png
Looks amazing hopefully all the first tier is safe stading and 1894 have access to this section a proper home end. Could do with filling this stand full of Citeys answer to the Ashburton Army to create a wall of noise. @jrb well done City have done what you wanted just need you second wish to happen now

Thanks for posting the CGI’s, Hello City.

Screen grabbed and enlarged.

I appreciate the drawing is as basic as it comes.

A few observations.

Looks like there will be a corporate area and viewing at the back of level 2, if they are windows, and at the back of the stand above the new City Square. City badge on the glass windows. Saying that, they might just be the concours windows?

Not keen on the blank wall on the left building, which is probably the museum and souvenir shop? That needs looking at again.

View attachment 70613

View attachment 70617
View attachment 70614
Blank wall could be for digital signage?

View attachment 70611
Looks amazing hopefully all the first tier is safe stading and 1894 have access to this section a proper home end. Could do with filling this stand full of Citeys answer to the Ashburton Army to create a wall of noise. @jrb well done City have done what you wanted just need you second wish to happen now

Not just me, what everyone wanted. We can all congratulate ourselves.

A lot of credit has to go to the club for listening to the fans, taking onboard our views and opinions, and delivering what we wanted.

Of course there‘s still a lot to be sorted out like season ticket prices, a singing section, travel issues, etc.

But what’s proposed by the club is absolutely superb and world class.

Last edited:
Blank wall could be for digital signage?

Hopefully.

There’s nothing worse than a blank wall on a building.

Really looking forward to seeing the proposal in more detail.

Hopefully the club have commissioned a model and a CGI flythrough video?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.